A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Bodyboard (Kiveton S26) 100cm x 45cm Good condition
Photo of free Bodyboard (Kiveton S26) #1
Photo of free Bodyboard (Kiveton S26) #2
Free: Hanging Baskets (Kiveton S26) 3 Hanging Baskets
Photo of free Hanging Baskets (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Sodastream Bottles (Wales S26) 2 Sodastream bottles. Assumed to be empty; no way to test.
Photo of free Sodastream Bottles (Wales S26) #1
Free: Fold Out Gazebo (Wales S26) Gifted This is a fold out gazebo. It's been gathering leaves in my shed for 2 years so I need the space! The frame was working just fine when it went away. I have a black cover for it but I remember there being a rip in it. I haven't got to the back of my shed yet but you can have the cover when I find it!
Photo of free Fold Out Gazebo (Wales S26) #1
Photo of free Fold Out Gazebo (Wales S26) #2
Free: Three Black Jerry Cans (Wales S26) Why on earth do I have not one but three black jerry cans? Sorry to disappoint; they are empty. Otherwise it would have been like £15 worth of diesel!
Photo of free Three Black Jerry Cans (Wales S26) #1
Free: Tent Poles (Wales S26) Gifted I don't know what type of tent they came from and they aren't for my tent. So they're yours if you can use them!
Photo of free Tent Poles (Wales S26) #1
Free: Hexagon Pixel Tiles (Kiveton S26) 8 plus a little bit. Enough to cover about 0.7m2
Photo of free Hexagon Pixel Tiles (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Shelf Wood - Oak? (Kiveton S26) 2 Pieces of quite nice shelf wood that I think might be oak. The smaller piece is 50cm x 22cm and has one of the longer sides rounded off. The longer piece is 290cm x 17.5cm with flat edges. Too nice to go to the household recycling site!
Photo of free Shelf Wood - Oak? (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Engine Oil (Kiveton S26) Withdrawn Approx 3 litres of 5W-30 engine oil.
Photo of free Engine Oil (Kiveton S26) #1
Photo of free Engine Oil (Kiveton S26) #2
Free: Tile Adhesive (Kiveton S26) Gifted About half a bag (full bag is 20kg) of grey tile adhesive.
Photo of free Tile Adhesive (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Kids Punch Bag (Kiveton S26) Gifted Upright punch bag, water weighted base, some gloves.
Photo of free Kids Punch Bag (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Hexagon Pixel Tiles (Kiveton S26) Expired 8 1/2 sheets of these pixel tiles. End of job. Good condition. Each sheet is probably a little bigger than an A4 sheet.
Photo of free Hexagon Pixel Tiles (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Large Framed Print (Kiveton S26) Expired About 112cm x 72cm No glass in frame but it's a gloss finish poster.
Photo of free Large Framed Print (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: Plastic Crates (Hyde Park S2) Expired Take as many as you can! Various sizes.
Photo of free Plastic Crates (Hyde Park S2) #1
Request: Beano Comics (Kiveton S26) Expired I have three little boys who are loving beano comics. Wondering if anyone has any old ones that would be well read in a new home? Happy to collect :)
Photo of Beano Comics (Kiveton S26) #1
Free: 4x Bulkhead Lights (Hyde Park S2) Expired 4x 2D bulkhead lights. They take fluorescent tube. Replaced with LEDs so yours if you want them!
Photo of free 4x Bulkhead Lights (Hyde Park S2) #1
Photo of free 4x Bulkhead Lights (Hyde Park S2) #2
Photo of free 4x Bulkhead Lights (Hyde Park S2) #3
+1
Free: 3x Purple Sofas (Hyde Park S2) Gifted About 7ft long
Free: Single Mattress (Kiveton S26) Gifted Clean
Free: Billy Book Case (Kiveton S26) Gifted Good condition
Free: Sliding Mirror Doors (Kiveton S26) Gifted There are two that are 60cm wide by 222cm tall. I also have a 150cm top and bottom track but this can be cut to length. Pickup only from Kiveton Park.
Free: Suspended Ceiling Tiles (Hyde Park S2) Gifted Large quantity of used suspended ceiling tiles.
Free: Toilet Pans, Urinals, Basins (Hyde Park S2) Expired The need a good clean (from dust not poop!) but still have plenty of life in them. Take as many as you want!
Free: Sofa Bed (Park Hill S2) Expired It's almost 6ft long by about 3ft wide. Part of the mechanism is broken so the back doesn't stay up properly by itself but I assume you could prop it up. I have several of these. Black fake leather.
Free: 2 Seater Sofa (Hyde Park S2) Expired Red about 6ft long
Free: Roller Banner Stand Bags (Park Hill S2) Gifted I probably have 20 of these. Seems a shame to bin them if they're useful to someone.
Free: Hi Vis Jackets (Park Hill S2) Gifted Range of colours and sissy.
Free: 3ft Fluorescent Tubes Brand New (Park Hill S2) Gifted We've switched over to LED and have some brand new fluorescent tubes left over. Mostly 3ft. I also have lots more 2ft ones that have been removed but still have some life in them.
Free: Office chairs (Park Hill S2) Gifted 20 or so. Some have perished leather. Look on Temu and you can find some covers if you want to refurb. Would love to pass them all on in one go if I can.
Free: High Vis Vests (Park Hill S2) Gifted Large quantity branded with Hope City
Free: Clothes Rail (Park Hill S2) Gifted Good condition