Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Ikea Futon (HU5 - Avenues area) Old but still in reasonable condition. Some marks on the mattress from being laid on the wooden platform for a long time. No nasty stains!! I have never used it as a sofa but believe it could be used as such. I don't have a vehicle of any kind so collection only.
Photo of free Ikea Futon (HU5 - Avenues area) #1
1h
Free: Camping stuff (HU5 - Avenues area) Expired NEVER USED camping toilet, perfectly clean also an attach to van/car awning, I used it on a Citroen Berlingo. The attaching part goes over the roof of the vehicle and pegs out on the other side, The awning has been used quite a few times and after the last time I did a repair on it. Still some life left in it! Sorry I have no photos but anyone interested can come and have a look!
94d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits