A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Washing up basin (B13 Billesley)
Hiya, if anyone has a spare washing up bowl I'd be grateful. Doesn't have to be in good condition just functional! Just for washing things like pots and bird feeders in the garden. Thanks!





Free:
Blue paint (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Light blue emulsion paint. About a quarter full.


+1

2h
Request:
Dustpan and brush (B13 Billesley)
If anyone has a spare dustpan and brush they don't need then I'd be grateful! Thanks!
2h
Request:
Muffin tray (B13 Billesley)
Hello, if anyone has a muffin tray they no longer use then I'd love to take it off your hands. Thanks!
33d
Free:
Compost bin (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Standard compost bin. No hatch at the bottom.


48d
Free:
Pump (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Hand pump, was used for kayaks before but I'm sure it would fit an air bed. Nozzle attachment pictured.


55d
Request:
Key rings (B13 Billesley)
Received
Hello, has anyone got any spare plain key rings I.e without the charms attached. My dog keeps losing his name tag so I need some replacement rings for it.
55d
Request:
Spray bottles (B13 Billesley)
Withdrawn
Hello, does anyone have 1 or 2 empty spray bottles from cleaning products that I could have? Doesn't matter what was in them as long as I can take the lid off and refill. Thanks!
56d
Free:
Dark chocolate (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
2 bars of 100% cocoa chocolate. I've tried a bit of the orange and I don't like it but the other is still sealed.

57d
Free:
Paddling pool (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Small paddling pool. Has been in the shed so it's a bit dusty but never been used. I've blown it up and filled with water, there's no leaks.


57d
Free:
Shelving (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Shelving for outdoor use. Picked up off another person on here but I don't need this last set of shelves. They're well used but still functioning!

58d
Free:
Plant trays (B13 Billesley)
Withdrawn
A few different size plant trays, not sure if they're any use to anyone. Started a lot of my plants off in them this year but I've got too many.

58d
Free:
Greenhouse (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Free standing greenhouse, all the shelves are in there but one of them is a little bent but still usable.


58d
Free:
Roofing felt (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Left over felt for roofing a shed.


61d
Free:
Top soil (B13 Billesley)
Withdrawn
Top soil available. Will need to bring own bags.

63d
Free:
Top soil (B13 Billesley)
Top soil available. Will need to bring own bags.

63d
Free:
Wood offcuts (B13 Billesley)
Withdrawn
Random off cuts from the shed and the packaging

63d
Free:
Yellow paint (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Bright yellow emulsion paint. About a quarter full.

63d
Free:
Teal paint (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Teal emulsion paint about a quarter full

63d

63d
Free:
Corkscrew (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Corkscrew

63d
Free:
Guinness bottle opener (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Guinness beer bottle opener

63d
Free:
Disposable cutlery (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
150 piece set of wooden cutlery

63d
Free:
Bike light (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Red bike light. Flexible strap to attach it to the bike. Needs 2 circular batteries.



63d
Free:
Cook books (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
4 cook books

63d
Free:
Thermometer #2 (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Never used


63d
Free:
Thermometer (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Infrared thermometer for objects and people

63d
Free:
Protein shaker (B13 Billesley)
500ml "huel" protein shaker

63d
Free:
Sarah Cox book (B13 Billesley)
Withdrawn
Don't know if it's any good but not my kind of thing so re-gifting

63d
Free:
Sarah Cox book (B13 Billesley)
Don't know if it's any good but not my kind of thing so re-gifting

63d
Free:
Garden bin (B13 Billesley)
Gifted
Standard garden bin. No lid.

63d