A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large brown leather settee 3 seater (Penn WV4)
We’re just finishing the renovation of our home and free to a good home is this large brown leather sofa. Has two large cushions but comfortably sit three. Incredibly comfortable and in good condition but i need to clear the room for plastering. Collection only WV4, today preferably.


+1






+1


+1



+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+5
+4
+3


+1



+2
+1

Free:
Antique bronze curtain pole 43ins (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Antique bronze curtain pole 43ins non adjustable Collection WV4 Penn


+1



+4
+3
+2



2h
Free:
Bosch built-in oven mains plug in (Penn WV4)
Gifted
We’re just finishing the renovation of our kitchen and free to a good home is the single Oven that I have been using. It will need a clean quite frankly I just don’t have the time to do it but it isn’t too bad. This plugs into the mains, so you don’t need an electric wire for it collection only WV4 today preferably.


30d
Free:
Kitchen bits (Penn WV4)
Gifted
We are mid renovation and I’ve just fitted our kitchen so these bits and bobs are free to a good home. There’s two trays which are a bit scruffy but do the purpose, I source Penn lead holder, two Tupperware containers but only one lid, towel rail holder. Collection wv4 preferably today.

30d
Free:
Tabletop Oven (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Just fitted our kitchen after renovating and the stuff I’ve used temporarily is now free to a good home. This is a tabletop Cooker you can hang skewers in there or cook a rotisserie chicken or a joint of mate. Collection only WV4 today if possible, thank you.


30d
Free:
Mirror approx 7ft (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Approx 550cm wide and 2100cm talk. This is a spare mirror door off a wardrobe that I no longer need. The frame is not very well connected to the mirror so the mirror can be removed and used on its own but would need the frame in place to move it. I have put shrink wrap around the top and the bottom for stability. Collection only today will take to the tip on Tuesday otherwise WV4 thanks!


34d
Free:
Small stainless steel sink inc taps (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Small stainless steel sink ideal for Garage, outdoor kitchen, salon/Beauty room. Collection only wv4


84d
Free:
Fold down table original 1970s (Penn WV4)
Fold down table original 1970s 490mm deep and 870mm wide. Collection only WV4



84d
Free:
Fold down table original 1970s (Penn WV4)
Expired
Fold down table original 1970s 490mm deep and 870mm wide. Collection only WV4



118d
Free:
Cream chaise lounge (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Giving away this cream chaise lounge incredibly comfortable but will need a clean. We used it for seating while dwe’ve been renovating but we’re coming to a point now where we’re emptying the house ready to plaster and paint collection only WV4. 700mm wide 830mm tall and approx 1450mm at longest length
118d
Free:
Tall white fridge Electra 56” (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Tall white fridge made by Electra. I picked up my new Fridge Freezer yesterday so this is no longer needed. 56 inches, 142 cm in height 3 to the first person to collect. Collection only WV4.




121d
Free:
Two kitchen cupboard frosted glass (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Two kitchen wall cupboards that lie landscape. Have frosted glass windows very pretty but surplus to our needs. Collection only wv4

127d
Free:
Super king size bed/ two singles (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Super king size bed. Two singles designed to be joined together using gorgeous brass hook for the base. Mattresses join with a zip. Very firm mattresses. Divan base NO DRAWERS in base. In excellent condition. We have gone back to a king size as new bedroom furniture gave us less room. It’s in the way will need to be collected today please. Need a van and two people to move it. Collection wv4 Penn. No holding as I genuinely need the space!




161d
Free:
Electric beauty, tattoo chair (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Blue faux leather electric Dentist chair. The plastics have yellowed and cracked where It’s been in storage but the chair is fully functioning. Has a remote (not sure every button on it works), but the chair goes up, down and fully reclined to flat. I brought a smaller one for my clinic and this is going free. Can be used for Beauty, massage, podiatry. Will need a van as it does not come apart and it is very heavy. Please bring someone to help you move it. Collection only from wv4, first come first served as I genuinely need the space. I am a student nurse I work long hours. Collection Friday 4.30-6.30pm or Saturday morning. Thanks!




225d
Free:
Toddler pram toy (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Gift in this children’s push along pram with Dolly surplus requirements as the grandkids keep fighting over it. How’s an electronic beep button that works and also plays music. Collection Penn Wolverhampton WV4 I’m sorry I cannot hold or deliver.

248d
Free:
Wooden rocking chair (Penn WV4)
Gifted
I am gifting this beautiful wooden rocking chair. It has a fixed base and the Chair rocks in a sliding motion. We have used it while we were renovating and now we’re coming to decorating it’s no longer needed and in the way. Would like to see it rehomed collection Penn Wolverhampton WV4. I cannot hold and I cannot deliver sorry.



248d
Free:
Car boot items (Penn WV4)
Gifted
Men’s shorts size 42 (very slim!) Snowman Dog coat fit a medium dog (I have a whippet) Child’s toy pram- folds up Heart shape wreath for front door Mixed bag printer inks Baseball cap with whippets on Sorry no holding collection wv4 Penn thanks




248d
Request:
Small drawers/ filing drawers (Penn WV4)
Received
Hi, is anybody gifting a small set of drawers that will fit under this desk? I am using for my university Work? Just a 2 or 3 draw cabinet of some description that I can put my books in? local to Wolverhampton please. Thanks in advance.

274d
Free:
PureMate air purifier (Penn WV4)
Gifted
PureMate air purifier Not needed Collection WV4 Penn


307d

307d
Free:
Sandwich toastie maker (Penn WV4)
Gifted
No longer being used as I use a frying pan for cheese toasties. Sandwich toastie maker In good condition, clip chopped but it closes fine. Good working order. Collection from WV4 Penn thanks



1y
Free:
Staircase (Penn WV4)
Gifted
We were gifted two staircases and we only needed one. Now I can get to it to take some pictures I’m listing it for someone else to hopefully make use of. It’s a solid staircase 900mm wide. Probably 4m long? You’ll need someone to help lift it and a van. Collection WV4 thanks!




1y
Free:
Minnie Mouse jumperoo (Merry hill Wolverhampton)
Gifted
Giving away our grand daughters Minnie Mouse jumperoo as she’s not outgrown it. Will need a clean. Sorry can’t hold as moving out so first come first served thank you wv4 Wolverhampton. Going to charity shop tomorrow with it thanks
2y