A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Instant Pot (Thornton Heath CR4)
I’m looking for an instant pot if anyone has one they don’t use I can collect it any time Thank you






+3
+2
+1


+1


Free:
Vodaphone router (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Brand-new Collection from CR41LA as soon as possible, please



+2
+1


+1


1h
Request:
Wheel chair (Thornton Heath CR4)
Received
My mum of 92 is visiting and I need a wheelchair if I could borrow for one month I can collect it any time

184d
Request:
Jam jars (Thornton Heath CR4)
Received
I’m looking for any kind of jars with leads I can collect them anytime

205d
Request:
Blood pressure machine (Thornton Heath CR4)
Expired
I’m looking for a wrist blood pressure machine if anyone has a spare one

205d
Request:
Dolce Gusto Machine (Thornton Heath CR4)
Expired
I am looking for a Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine if anyone has a spare one I thank you very much


207d
Free:
Tall radiator Collection today only (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
180x50cm Nothing wrong with it just not hot enough for the room I had it in. You will have to get the valves Please message me if you can collect it today


208d
Request:
Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine (Thornton Heath CR4)
Expired
I’m looking for a Dolce Gusto coffee machine, if anyone has one they don’t use anymore I would really appreciate it

232d
Free:
Cat toys (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Cat toys and blanket Collection from CR4 1LA

266d
Free:
Blanket/throw (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
In great condition. Collection as soon as possible from CR4 1LA

290d
Free:
Harris Academy Wimbledon (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Reversible coat, for 13 to 14 years not too tall I would say It’s in great condition Collection from CR4 1LA


291d
Free:
4 Pairs of Nike trainers (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
All to go together today Brown suede size 10 White Jordan size 7 Black Nike size 8.5 Brown Jordan size 8.5 Collection from CR4 1LA First come first serve serve, not holding




292d
Free:
GCSE geography (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Books to collect from CR4 1LA

297d
Free:
Ultrasonic insect killer (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
I have three brand-new ultrasonic insect killer that I bought by mistake Collection from CR4 1LA as soon as possible, please



297d
Free:
Fish tank decoration (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Artificial plant Collection from CR41LA as soon as possible, please

298d
Free:
Small dish drain (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
30x23cm Please collect from CR4 1LA as soon as possible.

298d
Free:
Phone holder (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Collect from CR4 1LA as soon as possible, please

298d
Free:
Hand carved Statue (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Please collect from CR4 1LA as soon as possible


298d
Free:
Cat litter 10litres (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Cat litter to collect from CR4 1LA


298d




298d
Free:
17 pillow cases (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Some in pairs, 4 of one and loose ones Collection from CR41LA

298d
Free:
Big cat tree with toys (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Very good quality and large cat tree It needs re-roping some of the poles Collection from CR4 1 LA As soon as possible, please



298d
Free:
Massage office chair (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Collection from CR41LA


298d
Free:
History book (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Collection from CR41LA

299d
Free:
Chemistry books (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
To collect from CR4 1LA

299d
Free:
Music GCSE (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Book to collect from CR4 1LA

299d
Free:
GCSE media studies (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Book to collect from CR4 1LA

299d
Free:
French GCSE book (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
To collect from CR41LA

299d
Free:
Physics books (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
To collect from CR4 1LA

299d
Free:
Business studies book (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
To collect from CR4 1LA

299d
Free:
Romeo and Juliet (Thornton Heath CR4)
Gifted
Books to collect from CR41LA

299d