A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
55 inch TV (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Comes with remote and wall mount. It works fine. I got this from another person on this app but I can’t use it in the space I intended after all.





+1


+1


+1



Free:
Window Unit (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Works


+1



+1


+1


+1

2d
Free:
Model trains (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Lionel operating o and O-27.

9d
Free:
Old Fashioned Cookoo Clock (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Definitely needs work-for the hobbiest.


9d
Free:
Assorted Tools (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
All in packaging; must take all.

9d
Free:
Japanese Paper Decorations (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Seem too rare to discard.


16d
Free:
2027 Desk Calendar (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
I needed two and ordered a three pack.

21d
Free:
Grab Bag (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Miscellaneous tools still in packaging. Must take all.


22d
Free:
Train Tracks (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Found these at grandpa’s house.



22d
Free:
Baseball gear (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Bats, donut, and bat bag.



31d
Free:
Metal Detectors (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Worked last time they were in use.



33d
Free:
AC Window Unit (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Worked last time it was in use.

33d
Free:
Saw (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Still in package.

52d
Free:
Slide Projectoo (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
I think these are slide projectors. They are from Japan—very old but well looked after.


52d
Free:
Golf Balls (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Various types; various conditions. I’ll prefer who can get quickly.

52d
Free:
Shelves (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Collapsible for easy moving, but also heavy.


53d
Free:
Grab Bag (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Various tools and hardware.

68d
Free:
Lax Pads (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
I can’t tell what size—pretty small.

68d
Free:
Grab Bag of Tools (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Gadgets and things—all in package. Must take all or going to Goodwill.


87d

87d
Free:
Large Bulletin Board (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
I can possibly deliver if you’re close enough. It is four feet by six feet.

89d
Free:
Lamp (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Not super bright.
143d
Free:
Large Binders (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Three of them.



164d
Free:
Poll Trimmer (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
For hard to reach branches. Practically brand new.


166d
Free:
Construction Paper (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Heavy stock

170d
Free:
Suitcase (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Great shape



171d
Free:
Pole digger (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Old but still gets the job done.

171d
Free:
Lots of Paint (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Must take it all.



171d
Free:
Carry on suitcase (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Matches larger one from recent post.

177d
Free:
Suitcase (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Decent shape.



177d
Free:
Twin sheets (Maple Lawn)
Gifted
Four sets.

185d