A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
CD player (Southsea PO5)
Old but still works



+2
+1




+1





+4
+3
+2

59m
Free:
Wooden play kitchen (PO5 2, southsea)
Great toy kitchen. I wanted to upcycle so started to paint a white base but I don’t have time to finish. Will need to be painted.




3h
Free:
Electronic drum (PO5 2, southsea)
Gifted
Cymbals done make a sound but the drums still work. all bits in box with drum sticks. I will take to the tip after today.

7d
Free:
Empty exercise books (PO5 2, southsea)
Three books, two lined paper, one grid.

14d
Free:
baby change mat and cot top (PO5 2, southsea)
Cot top, will fit most cots/ cot beds. One piece of the wood, slightly swivels but I’m sure could be tightened


14d
Free:
Empty exercise books (Southsea PO5)
Gifted
A mix of lines and grids. All just spare/ blank paper. Some with name on front of book.


57d
Free:
Small double (queen) Mattress (PO5 2, southsea)
Gifted
I’ve upgraded my sons mattress, so this is available.



77d
Free:
Ikea small plastic bin (PO5 2, southsea)
Gifted
Ikea small off white plastic bin. Perfect for bathroom.


77d
Free:
baby change mat and cot top (PO5 2, southsea)
Expired
Cot top, will fit most cots/ cot beds. One piece of the wood, slightly swivels but I’m sure could be tightened


112d
Free:
Little tykes Trike (PO5 2, southsea)
Gifted
Green, would need some love and attention but I have seen these re-painted and Made fancy!




172d
Free:
potty (PO5 2, southsea)
Gifted
Green potty. Did have night light function on the back, not sure if that part still would work.

174d
Free:
Long net curtain (PO5 Southsea)
Gifted
Over 2M drop
2y
Free:
Plastic ikea chair (PO5 2, southsea)
Expired
Teodores chair Not in perfect condition but might do as a chair for someone. It has metal legs and a plastic base and back rest.
2y