A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Car Bicycle rack (303 and I 10)
Like new, holds two bicycles


+1




Free:
Multiple cleaning products (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Multiples of each item New unopened Too many to list/see second posting



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1







+1




22h
Request:
Adult diapers (303 and I 10)
2x – 3x not pull-ups
1d
Free:
Portable swamp cooler (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Brand new never used

8d
Free:
Contact lens solution (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Three unopened 2 ounce bottles Expiration 4/2027


11d
Free:
Tabasco sauce (303 and I 10)
Gifted
New unopened 1 gallon

22d
Request:
Adult diapers (303 and I 10)
Withdrawn
2x – 3x not pull-ups
35d
Free:
Size 13 hearing aid batteries (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Expiration 2028

168d
Free:
Model train gravel (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Four unopened brand new

174d
Free:
Similac (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Expiration, February 2027

182d
Free:
Similac (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Expires July 2026

211d
Free:
Expiration, April 2026 (303 and I 10)
Gifted
12 cans

213d
Request:
Art supplies to learn to sketch (303 and I 10)
Expired
New or used Learning how to design clothing
232d
Free:
Used by November 2025 date (303 and I 10)
Expired
Six cans 2 pounds each Similac

291d
Free:
MOSAIC tools (303 and I 10)
Gifted
New


359d
Free:
Whole BN decaf Starbucks (303 and I 10)
Gifted
6 pounds

359d
Free:
Plant fertilizer (303 and I 10)
Gifted
New unopened Hoya plant and geranium plant

359d
Free:
Glass jars (303 and I 10)
Gifted
New, Three, see photo


360d
Free:
Teas (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Unopened brand new teas Please take the whole lot


1y




1y
Free:
Cleaning products (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Multiple of each item Too many to list See second posting




1y
Free:
Tufting cloth (303 and I 10)
Expired
Brand new. No other items in package.


1y
Free:
Propylene glycol (303 and I 10)
Expired
1 gallon unopened. I have two.

1y
Free:
Baby lounger for newborn (303 and I 10)
Gifted
New in package


1y
Free:
Green tea and marmalade (303 and I 10)
Expired
New unopened See photos


1y
Free:
Brand new in box (303 and I 10)
Gifted
I have several boxes of each size


1y
Free:
New items for aquarium (303 and I 10)
Gifted
See photos


1y
Free:
New unopened (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Let me know which item / items you’re interested in



1y
Free:
Gallon of glue and glue sticks (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Brand new unopened Preference given to teachers, please

1y
Free:
Infant formula cow milk (303 and I 10)
Gifted
Brand new unopened expiration 2026


1y
Free:
Gluten-free tamari reduce sodium (303 and I 10)
Gifted
6-10 ounce bottle bottles expiration January 2027

1y