A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Wardrobe (Kensington W8)
Height - 1.88cm Width- 63.5cm Depth- 54cm Tall off white stand alone wardrobe. It has a couple little dents and the back panel needs a couple of new tacks/small nails but otherwise in really good condition. To be collected from Notting Hill asap please.


+1





Free:
Wooden Laptop stand (W6)
Gifted
Adjustable height and tilt. With fan breathing holes. Hardly used.



1h
Free:
Packable artist easel (W6)
Gifted
As in Amazon screenshot.


143d
Free:
Self watering plant pots (W6)
Gifted
5 x self watering pots

196d
Free:
Light shade (W6)
Gifted
2 hanging light shades. Very good condition.

196d
Free:
Plant rocks (W6)
Gifted
About a third of the bag left.


228d
Free:
Exercise step (W6)
Gifted
Good condition

319d
Free:
Steamer (W6)
Gifted
Working Steamer with box and all parts. Used twice. Preferable pick up tonight .

330d
Free:
Yoga block (W6)
Gifted
Yoga block used once.


338d
Free:
Silicon pouch dryer/fill support (W6)
Gifted
Used to support reusable silicon food punches for drying and filling them

338d
Free:
Golf clubs (W6)
Gifted
Not a full set


1y
Free:
Caustic soda (W6)
Gifted
Unopened

1y
Free:
Rug/throw (W6)
Gifted
Cable knit chunky rug or throw. Needs a de- bobble. 85x118cm


1y
Free:
Epsom wifi printer (W6)
Gifted
This printer works however I hardly ever use it so I don’t have the patience to clean the nozzle heads every time between uses. I’m sure this wouldn’t be necessary if it was used regularly. I have some new inks that can go with it.

1y
Free:
Table (W6)
Gifted
Dimensions 64cm high 55cm 35cm Now dismantled to take.

1y
Free:
Signs (W6)
Gifted
Small block Budapest signs

1y
Free:
Sign (W6)
Gifted
Tin sign.

1y
Free:
Tv (W6)
Gifted
Small tv. I believe it works. With remote.

1y
Free:
Metal candle holder (W6)
Gifted
I’ve been using it for my plants to climb on but I think it originally had glass in the circle holders, to hold candles.

1y

1y
Free:
Wooden box with sliding cover (W6)
Gifted
Possibly for display. Has a rope handle and a Perspex slide cover. Milk for scale, not included.

1y
Free:
Master hand tool techniques (W6)
Gifted
Soft cover book

1y
Request:
Large wall whiteboard (W6)
Expired
Hi guys, I’m still searching for a large whiteboard for the wall. It’s to write notes for a senior with Dementia. Many thanks.

1y
Request:
Large wall whiteboard (W6)
Expired
For writing large messsges for Dementia patient.
2y
Request:
Ply wood sheet (W6)
Expired
Does anyone have a sheet of ply wood (12 or 18mm), big enough for a single mattress, they can part with with please? I’m helping a friend who sleeps on a sofa. I have a mattress.
2y