A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
4 way 12v car auxiliary socket (Wendover HP22)
Clearing out the loft and found this. It also has a basic battery level monitor.





+1




+2
+1

2h
Free:
2 way 12v car auxiliary socket (Wendover HP22)
Clearing out my loft and came across this. It also has a basic battery level monitor.

2h
Free:
Centre grab handle from Fiat Ducato (Wendover HP22)
Thought I would see if anyone could use it before I threw it away.

2h
Free:
Sportspower 8ft Outdoor Trampoline (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
Sportspower 8ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure and Sportspower 8ft & 10ft Trampoline Ladder, Cover & Anchor Kit. The kids have out grown it, and haven't used it for nearly a year. I forgot to take photos before I dismantled it.

7d
Free:
Windscreen car radio areal (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
I bought this years ago and never ended up using it. It's just been gathering dust in the loft.


20d
Free:
Gas regulator for a campervan (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
This is unused. I bought it when converting our current campervan, but ended up using a different sort.

24d
Free:
12v PWM solar controller (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
Cheap and cheerful controller. It's unused.


24d
Free:
Fiat Ducato centre switches (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
I added heated mirrors during a campervan conversion and filed this in the loft many years ago.


24d
Free:
Unused EGR valve (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
This was for a 2011 2.2 Fiat Ducato. I ended up fixing the one on the van, sold it, and forgot I had this in the loft.



24d
Free:
L4 Boxer side running light (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
I upgraded my running lights and don't need this any more.

24d
Free:
Box of old tiedown bolts (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
After converting my Peugeot Boxer I have a load of tiedown bolts and eyelets.

24d
Free:
Boxer/Ducato/Relay brake light (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
I upgraded my Peugeot Boxer high level brake light, and before throwing this away I thought I'd offer it out.


24d
Free:
Fiat Ducato barn door hinges (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
I bought these for my Ducato because the existing hinges were getting sticky. I ended up selling the van before needing to replace them.

24d
Free:
Silverstone HT PC (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
Silverstone SST-LC16S-MR case (with remote control + drivers) OCZ PSU – Probably needs replacing Asus P5Q motherboard (probably needs CMOS battery) Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4GHz Stock cooler 8GB RAM Asus Xonar DG sound card GeForce 8400GS 256MB graphics Liteon IHOS104 BD Rom This has been in the loft for years, and keeps getting moved around. It still powers up, and has an unactivated copy of Windows 10 installed on an old 250 GB WD green HDD, so to continue using it, a licence will need to be purchased, or another suitable OS installed.




198d
Free:
Knauf loft insulation (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
1 new roll of 200mm top-up loft insulation. I over ordered when boarding our loft and I'm past the date of when I could have returned it.

198d
Free:
Dell Precision T1700 (Wendover HP22)
Gifted
This has been gathering dust in our loft for a few years. It has an unactivated copy of Windows 10 installed to prove it works, so to continue using it a licence will need to be purchased, or a suitable OS installed. I have taken a screen shot of the specs, and the HDD is an old WD Black 1TB I had lying around. I cant guarantee how long it will last. It has run Windows 11 using Rufus to modify the install, but it is too old to run it nativly. I havs also found one of the Display Port to DVI adapters for the integrated GPU. I have tried a spare PCIe graphics card in it, but could not get any output so it may be the graphics card, or PCIe slot, so I removed it again.

198d