A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Kitchen cabinet doors (S11, Hunters Bar)
Solid wood, spare from a project. The light oak with the arched detail I have 3no @ ~57.5cm high x ~ 50cm wide. The other (possibly Acacia or Iroko?) I have 1 of and is ~50cm wide but slightly taller (more like ~59.5cm). I also have 2 50cm drawers in this style available (the fronts are good but you might want to change the drawers themselves. Take some or all.



Request:
Cabinet door 40cm x 70cm (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
If anyone has one (like the photo) in their garage or somewhere gathering dust, I'd really appreciate it. Need a skinny tall one to box in my boiler.


+1


1h
Free:
Harris decorating sheeting (S11, Hunters Bar)
Protective plastic sheeting on a roll. Nearly a full roll left, as I just used it to sheet off a couple of doorways whilst I pulled a ceiling down. It's very thin plastic but ideal for covering furniture whilst painting or to keep dust off stuff. Like this:

1h
Free:
Tile adhesive (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
Been open a while but I used some the other day to make a trivit and it worked perfectly. Always stored shrink-wrapped indoors so has never got wet. Probably about 5kg at least.

30d
Free:
Easifill plaster (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
2 sealed bags of Easifill. Probably out of date now (had a couple of years) but is sealed in its original bags so imagine it will be fine. Ideal for filling repairs and chasing in. Much better than rubbish like polifiller!

30d
Free:
Tv (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
Older Sony Bravia 32 inch tv. Comes with remote. Works fine, just a slightly noticeable audio noise when quiet. Have upgraded so this is surplus.

34d
Request:
Storage drum (S11, Hunters Bar)
Looking for a drum(s) to temporarily store some building materials. If anyone has a spare, I'd love to collect.

41d
Request:
5 finger parquet (S11, Hunters Bar)
Withdrawn
Need a small amount for a project to roughly match existing flooring. If anyone has some spares gathering dust, they would be appreciated! Doesn't have to look exactly like the picture. Thanks

41d
Free:
Lots of ply offcuts (S11, Hunters Bar)
Withdrawn
Mostly 18mm thick but some 5.5mm, 25mm and 9mm. May be useful for crafty or diy things?

49d
Free:
Brass coal box (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
Needs some work/tlc.a bit of brasso and probably a new bit of wood for the back will have it looking great.

56d
Request:
Wood Chipper (S11, Hunters Bar)
Withdrawn
If anyone has one rotting in a shed somewhere, I'd love to take it off your hands! I'm periodically cutting down my neighbours conifers and would love to make some mulch for beds instead of just chucking it in the bin.
78d
Request:
Wood Chipper (S11, Hunters Bar)
If anyone has one rotting in a shed somewhere, I'd love to take it off your hands! I'm periodically cutting down my neighbours conifers and would love to make some mulch for beds instead of just chucking it in the bin.
78d
Free:
4 slice toaster (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
Russell Hobbs. Stainless steel. Old but it can successfully toast 4 slices of bread. Only real issue is the mechanism on the left-hand side has become detached so it doesn't clamp correctly but this doesn't seem to effect the functionality in terms of toasting. Could probably be fixed but I have a new one and no time to have a go at it.

85d
Request:
Storage drum (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Looking for a drum(s) to temporarily store some building materials. If anyone has a spare, I'd love to collect.

104d
Free:
Kitchen cabinet doors (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Solid wood, spare from a project. The light oak with the arched detail I have 3no @ ~57.5cm high x ~ 50cm wide. The other (possibly Acacia or Iroko?) I have 1 of and is ~50cm wide but slightly taller (more like ~59.5cm). I also have 2 50cm drawers in this style available (the fronts are good but you might want to change the drawers themselves. Take some or all.


114d
Free:
Small Mountain Bike (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
Small hardtail bike. Got it for free and tidied it up a bit (it hadn't been used in a while...) but it needs a bit of work (mostly brake adjustment; I don't think you'd need to buy anything). I've done a few miles on it but it's just too small for me (I'm ~6ft); it would suit someone smaller. Don't get your hopes up too high, it was a budget bike when it was new and it's been sat in someones shed for a number of years, but it will do a job if you're in need.
162d
Free:
Bubble wrap, mailers, packaging (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
As title

203d
Request:
Sash Clamp(s)/F Clamp (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Building a cabinet and mine aren't long enough. Looking for some minimum 1.3m and having trouble sourcing locally (and can't pay hundreds of £s for something I'll use once!). Condition unimportant. Thanks

211d
Free:
Bin (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
Stainless steel outer. Few marks and scuffs but no proper damage and has been cleaned. Spring pop-top lid works well.


212d

231d
Request:
Floorboards (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Need a couple of short bits (~60cm) for a patching job. Ideally the original stuff to match (house built ~1900s). Doesn't matter if they're a bit mucky as I can tidy them up. Thanks!

231d
Request:
Worktop sink/aperture jig (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Need to cut a hole in a worktop. If anyone has one gathering dust somewhere, it would be appreciated!

236d
Request:
40mm PVC waste pipe (S11, Hunters Bar)
Received
Only need a short bit but seems to only come in 3m lengths!
266d
Request:
Satellite dish (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
The LNB on my partners has fallen to bits and as it's an old Sky one where it slots into the end rather than over it, we need a whole new dish. If anyone has one they're not using it would be appreciated :-)

266d
Request:
12mm ply offcut (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Just need a small piece about 850mm x 300mm. Thanks
266d
Request:
Stone egg (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
I need a stone egg (like pictured) for a project. Either black, opal, or tourmaline. Thanks!

283d
Free:
Brazilian flag (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
As new

297d
Free:
3 retro Berghaus posters (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
620mm x 430mm. Take one or all three.



302d
Free:
Old framed photo of Chesterfield (S11, Hunters Bar)
Gifted
A nice photo with the crooked spire.

326d
Request:
Ply offcut (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
After a bit of ply for a project, somewhere between 12mm and 25mm thick and approx 80cm x 30cm. If anyone has any bits lying around, it would be gratefully received! Can cut down from larger pieces if need. Thanks
337d
Request:
Crank puller/bike tools (S11, Hunters Bar)
Expired
Would be used and appreciated! Missing a few bits from my toolbox.
337d