A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Tablet boxes (birstall LE4)
Promised
I have 9 tablet boxes to gift. The day names are a bit feint but readable.


+1




+5
+4
+3




+2
+1
Free:
Old Newspapers (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a lot of old newspapers to gift. LE43NT


+1





2h
Free:
Garden irrigation system (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a garden irrigation system bought from TEMU. Not required anymore



74d
Free:
Case for iPhone 11 Pro (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Deep green mobile case, new condition.

93d
Free:
Tomato plant (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a 30cm tomato plant to offer. LE43NT

114d
Free:
Delivery Bags (birstall LE4)
Gifted
They look like the bags that Delivery drivers use to put parcels in Size is 90cm by 50 cm by 40 cm. I have 6 of them, if anybody wants them.


126d
Free:
Spices and other bit (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Many spices and other things

129d
Free:
Odd bits and bobs (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Odd bits and bobs. See picture

129d
Free:
Indoor Clothes Dryer (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Indoor Clothes to gift

129d
Free:
Bar stool (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Bar stool to gift

129d
Free:
Routers (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have three Routers to gift. See pictures. All with wires.




129d
Free:
Christmas tree (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a 7 ft tall artificial Christmas tree to gift. Packs into a 3 foot box.

133d
Free:
Tomato plants (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a pot of tomato plants to gift.

153d
Free:
Tomato seeds (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have many packets of different varieties of Tomato seeds to gift. Also some potatos that can be plant as they have sprouted.

177d
Free:
Garden hose fittings (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have two garden hose fittings to gift.

185d
Free:
Karcher 300. Spares or Repairs (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a Karcher 300 jet washer to gift for repairs or spares.

189d
Free:
Scrap metal (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Scrap metal to gift. Outside 65 Jelico Road. Help yourself.

208d
Free:
Plastic Stacking Chairs (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Approximately 30 plastic Stacking Chairs. They are on the driveway at 65 Jelico Road. Help your self


209d
Free:
Desktops (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have 7 old desktops to gift, keyboards, mouse and screens of various sizes. Please message me on 7968563453. I will respond to phone messages only.




219d

226d
Free:
Single Sofa Chair (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a Single Sofa Chair to gift in very good condition.LE43NT



255d
Free:
Games and puzzles (birstall LE4)
Gifted
Readvertised due to no show. I have some games and puzzles to gift. Please let me know when you can collect. I live in Birstall at LE43NT.


275d
Free:
Pots and frying pan (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have three pots and one frying pan to gift. All in good condition. They are 20cm in diameter. Please message me when you can collect from LE43NT.

293d
Free:
Beside draws (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have one bedside draw to gift. 70H x 45W x 48D. Postcode is LE43NT. Please message when you can collect


299d
Free:
Light Shades (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have 3 light shades to gift. 25cm tall and diameter is 20cm

307d
Free:
Clothes basket (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have a clothes basket to gift. One hinge is broken but still usable.


310d
Free:
Light Shades (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have 6 Light Shades to gift. See picture

313d
Free:
Misc items (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have the following to gift. 6 cases of denture tablets 1 denture case 2 packets of Sweetex tablets (600 tablets each) 1 tablet case (7 days)

332d
Free:
Misc items (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have various items to gift. Please see pictures. 8 mugs and 7 old type mugs


341d
Free:
4 bottles of Hairspray (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have 4 bottles of Tresemme hairspray to gift.

1y
Free:
Clips (birstall LE4)
Gifted
I have 50 food bag clips to donate.

1y