A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Upvc facia board (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
1 x 150 wide x 390cm long 1 x 125 wide x 280 long Left over from a job, Hopefully someone can use on there own project




+1




+4
+3
+2
Free:
Tv unit (Bebington CH63)
Gifted


+1





15d
Free:
Biscuit barrel, tea,coffee,sugar (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
And bread bin

18d
Free:
Brass candle sticks and snuffer (Bebington CH63)
Gifted 
19d
Free:
Heater, low wattage (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
300w heater


19d
Free:
VHS Tapes (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Selection of films on VHS

19d
Request:
Military items (Bebington CH63)
Hi, I'm interested In historic ww1 ww2 military items to research, always had an interest in it so thought I would start collecting and researching, any items really... buttons, hats, medals, ration books etc, anything connecting to it. I'm not collecting to sell, I will donate to a museum or somewhere similar later down the line, but for now I would love to build a collection. Thankyou for reading Best wishes Fred
31d
Request:
Blue and white crockery (Bebington CH63)
Hi, has anyone got any blue and white/willow pattern crockery they no longer want? I've got a small collection of it and looking for other pieces, Thankyou for reading.
31d
Free:
Map canvas (Bebington CH63)
Gifted 
46d
Free:
Pewter mirror (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
85cm x 115cm

60d
Free:
Kingspan insulation (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Cut to go in loft between wood, more than in the photo just need to remove from loft

71d
Free:
Pewter mirror (Bebington CH63)
Withdrawn
115 x 85cm

76d
Free:
Camping cooker (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Camping gaz cooker with grill

80d
Free:
Matress Topper, Double (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Like new condition, two parts zip apart so it is washable, quite a thick topper cost I've £100 new


84d
Free:
Wood venetian blinds (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
All to go together. All is great condition by sunwood, they will just need the brackets which are available on Amazon. Sizes..... 546 x 1308 drop x2 521x 1308 drop 521x 1308 x2 570 x 1184 drop 1440 x 1188 drop 1180 x 1160 drop 1190 x 1440 drop Please can you collect today or early tomorrow, as I will need to recycle them at the tip tomorrow by 12pm to make room. Would be a shame being in such good condition, they can be narrowed by cutting down with a hack saw



89d
Free:
Cd tower (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Tiger mapel solid wood cd storage. Great condition


110d
Free:
Small footstool (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Lovely small footstool, needs re aplostering

115d
Free:
Double bed frame (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Good condition double bed frame

122d
Free:
Parafin heater (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Vintage parafin heater




128d

147d
Free:
Thermal curtains (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Very heavy thermal lined curtains will fit 90 by 90 inch windows/ doors



157d
Request:
Wind up clocks (Bebington CH63)
Expired
Hi, has anyone any old wind up clocks they no longer want? I'm into restoring them and fixing. Any condition would be appreciated Thanks for reading
158d
Request:
Loft insulation (Bebington CH63)
Expired
Has any one got any left over rolls of loft insulation from projects? Part or full I'm.looking to try and bulk up my insulation, thanks for reading
184d
Free:
Oak tv stand (Bebington CH63)
Gifted 

196d
Free:
Big Ben picture (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Big Ben picture

198d
Request:
Church items/candle sticks/ chairs (Bebington CH63)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for interesting church items to add to my home decor, chairs, odd candle sticks...anything really for a nice talking point and give them a good home
204d
Free:
Cordless vax hover (Neston CH64)
Gifted
Good working order


206d
Free:
Gold frame picture (Neston CH64)
Gifted
33" x 38"

206d
Free:
Single divian bed (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Ready for pick up. Mattress not been used much, base is a bot older
208d
Free:
55" Tv Hisense (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
55" Tv can't seen to get it to switch on, if anyone wants to fix it, collection tonight if possible


211d
Free:
32" Tv (Bebington CH63)
Gifted
Working order


221d