A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Cargo straps (Hounsow TW4)
I’m looking to 9m cargo straps.



Request:
Cargo straps (Hounsow TW4)
Expired
I’m looking to 9m cargo straps.








2h
Request:
Astroturf off cut (Hounslow TW4)
I’m looking for a larger 1x1m piece of astroturf to use as a carpet In the classroom.

2h
Request:
Dolley trolley (Hounslow west TW4)
I’m looking for a small dolley trolley.


2h
Request:
Globe- black or white (Hounslow west TW4)
Withdrawn
Im looking for globe, like in photo or similar

65d
Request:
Globe- black or white (Hounslow west TW4)
Im looking for globe, like in photo or similar

65d
Request:
1 acoustic panel in oak colour (Hounslow west TW4)
Im looking for one long acoustic panel, could be even less than 60cm wide. Small leftover pieces are also welcomed.

70d
Request:
1 acoustic panel in oak colour (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
Im looking for one long acoustic panel, could be even less than 60cm wide. Small leftover pieces are also welcomed.

95d
Request:
Old car (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
I’m looking for an old car that no longer works, for school’s playground.

128d
Request:
Kneeling chair (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
Looking for a kneeling chair for one of our students.


137d
Request:
Plastic drawers (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
Looking for plastic drawers.

165d
Free:
Hiking backpack 65l (Hounslow west TW4)
Gifted
Used but still in fair condition hiking backpack, 65l

175d
Request:
Tractor tyres (Ub3)
Expired
I’m looking for tractor tyres for schools playground, ideally few.

199d
Request:
Dolley trolley (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
I’m looking for a small dolley trolley.


260d
Request:
Shopping baskets (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
I am looking to shopping baskets for our schools role play.

260d
Request:
Camouflage netting (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
I am looking for a camouflage netting, any size.

260d
Free:
Balloons 40th birthday (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired

298d
Free:
Bundle of used perfumes and smples (Hounslow west TW4)
Gifted
Bundle of used perfumes and samples.

312d
Request:
Shelves (Hounslow west TW4)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for this type of shelves.

337d

340d
Request:
Astroturf off cut (TW4)
Expired
I’m looking for a larger 1x1m piece of astroturf to use as a carpet In the classroom.

346d
Request:
Toy cars (TW4)
Expired
Im looking for toy cars, various sizes

1y
Request:
Animal toys (TW4)
Expired
Im looking for various toys animals for our school setting.


1y
Free:
Trousers worn once (TW4)
Gifted
Black size 14 tall


1y
Free:
Velvet comfy track suit set size 14 (TW4)
Gifted
Navy blue , very comfy track suit set in size 46EU, fits UK 12/14 Worn only 2-3 times

1y
Request:
Watering can (TW4)
Expired
I am looking for watering cans, plastic, galvanised, big and small. This is for a school outdoor project.

1y
Request:
Plastics jugs (TW4)
Expired
Looking for plastic jugs, measuring cup, beakers


1y
Free:
Shirt dress (TW4)
Gifted
Dress in uk size 8 but fits size 40/42


1y
Free:
Women’s coat, phase Eight size 14 (TW4)
Gifted
Green khaki coat in size 14. Worn only few times in very good condition


1y
Free:
Men’s suit and tie (TW4)
Gifted
Men’s suit in size M, graphite colour. In very good condition, worn once.


1y
Free:
Small side table (TW4)
Gifted
White, quite old side table.


1y