A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Two wheel tipper wheelbarrow (Between Usk and Raglan) This is a Haemmerlin wheelbarrow with solid puncture proof tyres. It is in need of some tlc as you can see from the photos but is basically sound.
Photo of free Two wheel tipper wheelbarrow (Between Usk and Raglan) #1
Photo of free Two wheel tipper wheelbarrow (Between Usk and Raglan) #2
Free: Persian Carpet 6ft x 9ft (Between Usk and Raglan) Expired This is a old Persian carpet - worn in places and with creases which means it doesn't lie totally flat. It was proably a good carpet once but needs restoration or something else.
Photo of free Persian Carpet 6ft x 9ft (Between Usk and Raglan) #1
Free: House clearance bundle (Between Usk and Raglan) Gifted Take it all -- not for picking out bits... 2 glass fridge jugs 2 glass storage jars very large glass vase kilner jars welly socks 3-tier cake service plates double air bed garden chir seat cushions
Request: CD storage (Between Usk and Raglan) Expired A small CD storage unit that can be wall mounted would be most welcome...
Free: Many many ziplock bags (Between Usk and Raglan) Expired I have scores if not hundreds of thin unused ziplock plastic bags - too large for sandwiches I'm afraid. they in two sizes: 10 x 15 inches (25 x 38 cm) and 15 x 21 inches (38 x 53 cm)
Free: Red Toaster (Between Usk and Raglan) Expired Russell Hobbs two slice elelctric toaster works perfectly.
Photo of free Red Toaster (Between Usk and Raglan) #1
Request: Broken fridge or freezer (Between Usk and Raglan) Received I am hoping to find a smallish fridge or freezer which I can use as a type of cupboard in my pottery (keeping items from drying out). It does not need to work - it'll never be plugged in. I am happy to collect. Thank you.