A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
DeLonghi KG79 Burr Coffee Grinder (Wimbledon SW19)
Hardly used. Works OK, but produces uneven grains. The finest setting wasn't fine enough for me, so I followed a YouTube video (there are a few of them ) to make a small adjustment to fix the problem. It didn't work out, so I changed it back but it's still not quite right. I don't have the patience to fiddle around with it, so I bought a new one. It would be a shame to throw this one out as I'm sure it can be fixed by anyone with a small screwdriver and an hour or two.

2h
Free:
Akai Bluetooth speaker (Wimbledon SW19)
Gifted
Not used much. Works well. Comes with charging cable but no manual or box. Can also play music etc. via mini-jack or TF card. Dimensions 17.5cm wide, 5.5cm deep. 6cm tall.

322d
Free:
Bosch Tassimo Vivy2 coffee maker (Wimbledon SW19)
Gifted
Machine for making coffee from Tassimo (the only non-Nestle type) coffee pods. Used, but works perfectly well. Recently cleaned and de-scaled. Comes with all manuals, but not the box. Also one podback recycling bag - you can print a free postage label from their website and hand the full bag in at a Post Office for recycling the used pods. They also send you more empty bags for free if you ask.

360d