A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
filing cabinet (Underdale SY2)
Need at least one 3 / 4 draw filing cabinet Can collect






+2
+1




+5
+4
+3



+2
+1






+2
+1


+1
Request:
Garden Umbrella (Underdale SY2)
Expired
I’m after a garden umbrella




+2
+1





+2
+1



+2
+1



3h
Request:
Tile /step red paint (Underdale SY2)
I’m after a small tin of red tile/step paint

5d
Request:
XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE (Underdale SY2)
I’m after any thing for an Xbox 360 or Xbox one including consoles , cables controllers and games


6d
Request:
Elephant Feet Chair Bed Furniture Raisers Set of 4 (Underdale SY2)
Im after one set (4) chair raisers


8d
Request:
White emulsion paint (Underdale SY2)
I’m after about 1/2 litre of white emulsion paint

10d
Request:
Mag mount for ham radio (Underdale SY2)
Need a strong mag mount

21d
Free:
2 leather manual recliners (Underdale SY2)
Withdrawn
In good condition except one arm on each chair the leather has started cracking , so I’ve put a repair patch over both Collect monkmoor




21d
Request:
8 and 10” plates (Underdale SY2)
Received
I’m after dinner / salad plates , don’t have to match


33d
Free:
Sky reconditioned hd box , as new (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
As new complete with remote & all cables




36d
Request:
24V 2A XLR Battery Charger Mobility Scooter (Underdale SY2)
Withdrawn
I’m after a 24v mobility scooter charger with 3 pin xlr male plug on end




38d
Request:
I’m after an 18” fan (Underdale SY2)
Withdrawn
I’m after an 18” fan Similar to the one in photos , DOES NOT NEED TO BE WORKING as it’s for a project


38d
Free:
LG Washing machine (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
Works but makes noise on spin cycle , no noise on wash cycle , bought new washer dryer so now surplus You will need to take it out of kitchen , but I’m only in a bungalow so only need to carry it on the flat ground for 20 yards (15 metres NEED GONE ASAP Photos don’t seem to have uploaded

41d
Request:
Potato chipper / grater (Underdale SY2)
Withdrawn
Any one got one of these push to the back of the cupboard / garage


62d
Request:
USB Printer Cable (Underdale SY2)
Received
I’m after a 1m usb printer cable

71d
Request:
Pool noodle (Underdale SY2)
Withdrawn
I’m after 2 pool noodles for a project

83d
Request:
Reebar or steel bar (Underdale SY2)
I’m after about 4’ (1.5 metres) of reebar


87d
Free:
2 Winnie the Pooh cycle flags (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
As per photos




100d
Free:
Salter Dual air fryer (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
Good working condition , in used condition but has been a great air fryer . Now upgraded to a microwave/air fryer combo



101d


106d
Free:
Aluminium checker plate (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
Measurements in photos




109d
Free:
Pallet sleeve (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
Pallet sleeve handy for garden raised beds


115d
Request:
Shrubs (Underdale SY2)
Expired
My shrubs in large pots died last winter , don’t know why as I’ve had most for over 8 years so I’m after some small shrubs


115d
Request:
Small freezer (Underdale SY2)
Received
Undercounted or small chest freezer

116d
Request:
Ladies mountain bike (Underdale SY2)
Expired
I’m after a ladies mountain bike for a friend her bike is beyond repair

116d
Request:
Dog cage / crate for car (Underdale SY2)
Received
I’m after a dog crate/cage so I can take my dog on holiday and on long walks ( drive to hills then go on a walk)

118d
Request:
Large watering can (Underdale SY2)
Received
I’m after a large watering can so I can water the front garden Can collect

120d
Free:
Mitre saw stand (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
This is brand new




141d
Free:
Cycle Rack (Underdale SY2)
Gifted
Been stored in garage takes upto 3 bikes




142d
Request:
Bay Shrub (Underdale SY2)
Received
I’m after a bay tree /shrub if anyone has one they no longer want

149d
Request:
Scaffolding pole (Underdale SY2)
Received
Need one about 3 to 4 metres long


151d