A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
1/2" drywall sheets (Far West suburbs)
Please, if anyone has half or whole drywall sheets available, that would be a HUGE help for me. Thank you.
2h
Free:
In Remembrance tea light holder (Far West suburbs)
Expired
Several people have asked for this and never set up a time and haven't responded to messages. It will be going to resale shop on Monday. It's currently in East St. Charles. Approximately 12" wide. I didn't believe it was ever used. It was given to me for my wedding but I didn't use it.
2y
Request:
Wedding 8 days (Far West suburbs)
Expired
ISO: I'm getting married in 8 days and am looking for some items. Small wedding with about 30 guests. Still needing some fake flowers and greenery, cloth napkins, water goblets. Thank you!! I have mismatched plates so it's ok to have mismatched napkins.
2y