A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Water Table with Cover (Essex, Md)
Needs a hose down


+1






+2
+1



Free:
Hitch Bike rack (Essex, Md)
Gifted
I believe the brand is Thule. It holds 2 bikes.



2h
Free:
Toddler High Chair w/Booster (Essex, Md)
Missing post to make tray permanent, but in great shape.



2h
Request:
M8x1.25 Acorn Nut (Essex, Md)
We lost the acorn nut while moving a piece of furniture, and Amazon only has them in quantities of 10-25. Would love if anyone has a spare one lying around.

2h
Free:
Teal Reading Chair (Essex, Md)
Expired
We do live with cats so it has some areas that they've scratched but its in decent condition. Smoke free home.

193d
Free:
Espresso Leather storage bench (Essex, Md)
Gifted
Approximately 18" x 32". We have cats so they have scratched the corners a bit, but otherwise in good condition. Smoke free home.


193d
Free:
Outdoor table / plant stand (Essex, Md)
Gifted
2 blue and 2 silver.


193d
Free:
Wood Coffee Table (Essex, Md)
Gifted
Cherry wood, needs some screw tightening.


263d
Free:
Cherry Dining Room Table only (Essex, Md)
Expired
6 person table, 8 person with leaf insert. Chairs not included. The previous owner damaged the top, but looks gorgeous with a table cloth.




333d
Free:
Charbroil charcoal grill (Essex, Md)
Gifted
Charbroil charcoal grill with side smoker

1y
Free:
Kids Items (Essex, Md)
Gifted
It's crazy how fast kids grow up. We have a few loved items we have outgrown and would really like to pass along to be of use to someone else. -Purple bike Age: 8-12 -Blue bike Age 8-12


1y
Free:
Shag area carpet (Essex, Md)
Expired
8x10 Cream Shag Carpet. In good shape, non smoking home, but have cats.


1y
Free:
Shag Runner (Essex, Md)
Expired
I have 2- they are 2x5' shag runners. Cream color, in great shape. Non smoking home, but do have cats.

1y
Free:
Ikea hanging planters (Essex, Md)
Gifted
2 white Ikea hanging planters. I drilled holes in them for drainage.

1y
Free:
Nightstands/End Tables (2) (Essex, Md)
Expired
Espresso Brown, tops are a bit worn.


1y
Free:
Side Table (Essex, Md)
Expired
Side Table has acrylic top, silver.

1y
Free:
Faux Fireplace Mantel Decor (Essex, Md)
Gifted
White fireplace mantel, would you like the battery operated candles?

1y
Free:
4' Candy Canes (Essex, Md)
Expired
I have about 7

1y
Free:
Razor Scooters (2) (Essex, Md)
Gifted
Purple and blue

1y

1y
Free:
Tall Dresser, Solid Wood (Essex, Md)
Gifted
In great shape! Has a mirror and jewelery storage in the top.


1y
Free:
2 - 6 Drawer Espresso Dressers (Essex, Md)
Gifted
I have 2 6 drawer espresso dressers. I believe they were from target. Each dresser has two drawers that need some TLC.

1y
Free:
Potty Training supplies (Essex, Md)
Gifted
All in great condition: - Elmo practice Potty - musical potty books - toddler toilet seat that fits over regular sized toilet - Daniel Tiger potty sticker chart


1y
Free:
7.5 ft prelit Christmas Tree (Essex, Md)
Gifted
So Disclaimer: comes apart in 3 sections, but the top section connector was plastic and snapped so the top section is currently tapped to the middle section. There are also 3 sections of lights that burned out. I tried using my light gun to fix but, I ended up just mixing in some warm light strands and can't tell they are out. I showed the strand unplugged in photo. Comes with tree bag, green tree stand. Picture shown with decorations, but I am currently removing them.

1y
Free:
TIKI 65-In Metal Garden Torch (Essex, Md)
Gifted
I have 10 Tiki Torches, they are 65 in Tall They need new canisters, but I do have citronella oil to go in them and a few wicks I think.

1y
Free:
Patio furniture (Essex, Md)
Gifted
Need to rehome the couches as we are redoing our deck completely. They come in individual segments that can be rearranged. Cushions are in okay condition but bleached from the sun and cleaning them. We keep it covered when not in use. 5 segments and two ottomans included. Throw pillows and end tables not included.
2y