A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: dyson carpet cleaner (Knightswood G13) Carpet cleaner as the one I have, has stopped working.
Photo of dyson carpet cleaner (Knightswood G13) #1
Free: microwave oven (Knightswood G13) Withdrawn Morphy Richards 800W microwave working replaced with a new one.
Photo of free microwave oven (Knightswood G13) #1
Free: old car mats + electric strimmer (Knightswood G13) Expired Anybody want car mats + an electric strimmer?
Photo of free old car mats + electric strimmer (Knightswood G13) #1
Photo of free old car mats + electric strimmer (Knightswood G13) #2
Free: Green plastic garden edging (Knightswood G13) Expired Green plastic garden edging, old but will do a turn. 6 pieces
Photo of free Green plastic garden edging (Knightswood G13) #1
Request: Sun dial . Bird bath . (Knightswood G13) Expired Sun dial . Bird bath . Anything ornamental for the garden.
Photo of Sun dial . Bird bath . (Knightswood G13) #1
Free: electric strimmer+car floor mats (Knightswood G13) Expired strimmer + car floor mats old but will do a turn.
Request: sun dial and bird bath (Knightswood G13) Expired I would be most grateful.
Photo of sun dial and bird bath (Knightswood G13) #1
Free: electric strimmer +car floor mats . (Knightswood G13) Expired electric strimmer in need of a spool +the car mats I had lying in the garage . It needs to go ASAP, as it will go to the dump .
Photo of free electric strimmer +car floor mats . (Knightswood G13) #1
Request: Outdoor garden bench (Knightswood G13) Expired garden bench, any condition, wanted for a pensioner to sit in the sun.
Photo of Outdoor garden bench (Knightswood G13) #1
Request: Outside Bench (Knightswood G13) Expired I would like an outside bench so I can sit outside in the good weather. As I don't get out much.
Request: Air fryer (Knightswood G13) Expired The air fryer, as the one I have, has stopped working.
Photo of Air fryer (Knightswood G13) #1
Request: Air Fryer (Knightswood G13) Expired The one I have has stopped working.
Photo of Air Fryer (Knightswood G13) #1
Request: a dyson vacuum cleaner (Knightswood G13) Expired Looking for a Dyson vacuum to help a pensioner out, the one I had stopped working
Request: calor gas heater . (Knightswood G13) Expired I am an elderly man looking for a gas heater. I am just out of the hospital and need all the heat I can get, thank you.
Photo of calor gas heater . (Knightswood G13) #1
Request: carpet Rug (Knightswood G13) Expired I am looking for a carpet Rug, my old one had to be thrown out .
Request: DVD player . (Knightswood G13) Expired I am looking for a DVD player as the one I have is not working.
Request: dyson carpet cleaner (Knightswood G13) Expired My Dyson carpet cleaner, which I had for years, stopped working.
Request: outside construction light (Knightswood G13) Expired a mobile light for outside, powerful. Any condition is welcome. Thank you. Regards.
Request: carpet cleaner (Knightswood G13) Expired electric carpet cleaner . Thank you for looking
Request: mobile gas fire (Knightswood G13) Expired A mobile gas fire for a pensioner to keep my bills down.
Request: garden and 4 chairs . (Knightswood G13) Expired For a housebound pensioner, I could eat outside in the good weather . Thanks for reading.
Free: picnic bench (Knightswood G13) Expired The picnic bench needs a slat as the one on it is rotten, and will need a coat of paint. will do a turn for someone, it is wooden.
Request: picnic bench table (Knightswood G13) Expired A picnic table with seats so pensioner can sit outside and have their meals in this good weather.
Request: christmas tree (Knightswood G13) Expired Christmas tree with lights for a pensioner
Request: carpet cleaner (Knightswood G13) Expired carpet cleaner in any condition as long as it works
Request: christmas tree (Knightswood G13) Expired Christmas tree with lights.
Request: can someone help a pensioner with a gas heater . (Knightswood G13) Expired with all the energy rising can anybody help with a gas heater they don't need thank you.
Request: hedge cutters (Knightswood G13) Expired hedge cutters any condition thank you.
Request: sink plunger . (Knightswood G13) Expired I'm looking for a plunger to unblock my sink.
Request: plunger for sink (Knightswood G13) Expired plunger for my kitchen sink . to unblock it.