A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Electric kettle (Croydon SM6)
Breville make, in good condition, just bought a new one. so if anyone interested, please let me know when you can collect. Area sm6 8EL and will provide the full address. Collection ASAP. No holding.




+2
+1



+2
+1



+1



+1


+1


+1


+1


+1



+2
+1



+2
+1


+1



+2
+1


+1
Free:
Gas fired BBQ set (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving away this gas fired BBQ set. In good condition. Just need a little bit cleaning. No longer needed. Please state a time you can collect - messages received without a time stated will be ignored. Collection Times First Come. First Served



+2
+1





+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1




+2
+1


2h
Free:
Electric Generator (Croydon SM6)
Gifted
Tool master petrol generator with 240 v and 5v dc output. No rust whatsoever. Was working and now not starting. I was told carburettor needs cleaning. Ideal for allotments or boats. If anyone can make it work, it is yours. Please say when you can collect. Thanks




7d
Free:
Brother Colour Laser Printer (Croydon SM6)
Gifted
Brother Colour Laser printer. MFC-3750CDW. Duplex printer, WiFi etc. (needs repairng the toner sensor in order to work. Otherwise all functional. One of the sensor (black toner cartridge) got damaged during change over. It has full toners on all. Toners alone worth over ÂŁ100. It is yours if you can repair or for parts. It is an all in one laser printer. Collection .please state when you can collect on your first text. Thanks




8d
Free:
Concrete Stones (KT48QA)
As seen, I am getting rid of drive way concrete stones which are no longer required. Need to go asap. Collection Times Free - please feel free and bring a van and bags to collect it. Place North Cheam


9d
Free:
Apple iMac (Croydon SM6)
Gifted
20inch screen, has been working. Useful if anyone can format and recycle. Otherwise it would GoTo dump. Collection Times Pick up ASAP from SM6 8EL



15d
Request:
Electronic Keyboard (Croydon SM6)
Expired
My daughter is looking for an electric keyboard. If anyone has one they no longer use and would like to give it a new home, we would be very grateful. Please get in touch if you have one available. Thank you in advance! 🙏


23d
Free:
Triton T80 shower unit ( spares) (Croydon SM6)
Expired
I am giving this away Trition T80 shower unit. Packed up may be solenoid. Parts only if Someone can repair. Please state when you can collect.



79d
Request:
Base for Tv (Croydon SM6)
Expired
Hi everyone, does anyone have a stand/base for a 40-inch Samsung TV that they no longer need? I’m happy to collect. Thanks in advance!
86d
Free:
Henry Hoover (for Repair) (Croydon SM6)
Gifted
I am giving this away hoover. Power comes on but motor is not working. Need TLC. Please state time of collection and preference given those who can collect today.



87d
Free:
Laptop carrier bag (Croydon)
Gifted
I have a laptop carrier bag. Still in very good condition. Please specify the time of collection.



91d
Free:
Halogen outdoor stone light set (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving this away outdoor stone light set. Still boxed. Tested and works fine. No longer needed. Looking for a new home. Please give the time of collection on your first text. Must go today.



97d
Free:
Leaf Blower with Vaccum (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving away this leaf blower. All working in perfect condition. Need space and therefore needs to be Asap. Please state the time of collection.



98d
Free:
Aerobed (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving away this aerobed. The pump is not working but can be fixed or use another pump. Please state when you can collect. Must go by today.




104d
Free:
Dining chairs (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving away Four dining chairs which are all fire resistant and in good condition. Please state time of collection .




131d
Free:
Security Sensor light with bulb (Wallington)
Gifted
I am giving this security light away. Never used. Has got a bulb inside as well unused. Please state when you can collect.

138d
Free:
Weed Burner (Wallington)
Gifted
I am giving away mains powered weed burner as I no longer needed. Hardly used and works fine. Please state when you can collect.



138d
Free:
Large suitcase (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving this away large black suitcase. Wheels are all good working order. Too bag for me. Must go by this evening as I am clearing my garage. Otherwise it will go to the dump.




141d
Free:
Projector screen (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving away this protector screen. Still in good condition. Please specify time of collection in your first test.



141d




159d
Free:
Wellington boots (Croydon)
Gifted
I am giving this away Wellington boots Size 4, still in very good condition. Please specify time of collection. Preferences given to those who can collect ASAP.


172d
Free:
DVDs (Croydon)
Gifted
As seen. I am going away lots of action movies. Please ping me with time of collection. No time wasters. Preference given to those who can collect asap. Thank you.


173d
Free:
Computer Monitors (Croydon)
Gifted
Giving away 5 x monitors 24 inches . All working . Needs to go ASAP. No holding and preference given to those who can collect today.




177d
Free:
Television (Croydon)
Gifted
I have two Televisions. 1. Bush power comes on and sound on. No display. 40inches. I can’t fix it. 2. LG 22 inch , needs 19v Mains adapter Anyone with technical knowledge can fix this. Needs to go asap.




179d
Free:
Ice cream Fridge (Croydon)
Gifted
Still working in perfect condition. Please let me know the date and time of collection. Heavy items and need two people to carry.

189d
Request:
Wheelbarrow (Croydon)
Expired
Would anyone happen to have a wheelbarrow for my allotment? The tyre is punctured and am unable to remove as it has corroded. Would appreciate if anyone wants to throw away. I can reuse it. Many thanks 🙏 .
194d
Free:
Children clothes (Croydon)
Expired
Size year 3-4. All are in good condition. Includes a jacket for year 3.




265d
Free:
Televsion (Croydon)
Gifted
Sharp 40inch Television with remote control. Works fine. Slightly more blue screen. Otherwise works perfectly. Please provide time of collection.




294d
Free:
Coffee Table (Croydon)
Expired
Size 100cm x 60cm. Stylish mahogany wood. Please state date and time of collection. Preference given to those who can collect earliest. Thank you




315d
Free:
Lawnmower (Croydon)
Gifted
Flume 330, has wear and tear but still works. Preference given to those who can collect today.


359d
Free:
Bicycle (Croydon)
Gifted
Scott, 22inch men’s bike. No longer needed. Everything is working apart from the rear wheel is difficult to tighten. Someone can mend it and use it for ever.




360d