A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Panasonic TV and stand (Glazebury WA3)
Width of TV is 102 cm, Length is 66 cm. TV and stand are 120 cm. Works perfectly. Very heavy so will need 2 people to collect!
Free:
3 seater reclining sofa (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
In full working order but would need a good clean if not using a throw. Smoke free home.

2h
Free:
Care Co Electric Recliner Chair (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
In good condition and perfect working order, only 2 years old! We have a new one and need it gone as we need the space hence us giving it away. Whoever gets this will be getting a bargain as they retail at £600. Must be collected ASAP and will need 2 people to dismantle and take away. It won't upload the pictures but I can email them to you. Colour is golden beige with pattern.

68d
Free:
Purina Pro Plan kibble for small breed puppy (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
I bought this then found out my puppy is intolerant to chicken. I've only used 2 scoops, it was only opened 4 days ago so nice and fresh.

79d
Free:
Recliner 2 seater sofa (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Still in good working condition, just needs a clean... I've had a throw over it. Very comfy!

210d
Free:
Brown leather storage footstool (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Good size, lots of storage space, few little marks.

221d
Request:
Single bed frame (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
Hi... I'm looking for a single bed frame if anyone has one they no longer need... thanks.

221d
Request:
Old style 100w bayonet light bulb (Glazebury WA3)
Received
If anyone has an old style 100w bayonet light bulb that I could have I'd be grateful, thanks.
341d
Request:
3 tier clothes airer (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
If anyone has an old one they don't use anymore is be grateful... thank you.
1y
Free:
Bathroom pedal bin (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
9.5cm... working order.

1y
Free:
Fabric laundry basket (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Lid is a bit squashed but all good apart from that. Height is 20cm.

1y
Request:
Garden spade (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
If anyone has an old garden spade they no longer use I'd be grateful for it, thank you.
1y
Free:
Wrapped individual sanitary towels (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
I don't need them anymore! Don't want to throw them away as they are so expensive, hopefully someone can make use of them :)

1y
Free:
Tea/Coffee/Sugar canisters (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Gun metal grey with white initials on, good condition.

1y
Request:
DAB radio (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
If anyone has a DAB radio they no longer use I'd appreciate having it? Thanks.
2y
Free:
IAMS kibble & Taste Toppers (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Bag is practically full as my dog won't eat it, only been opened a few days.
2y
Free:
Hills sensitive stomach and skin kibble (Glazebury WA3)
Expired
Large bag of small size kibble, it has been opened as I bought for my dog but she won't eat it. It retails at nearly £30 so if anyone can make use of it?
2y
Free:
Olay Pro Vital anti wrinkle cream (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Unopened, still in plastic wrapper
2y
Free:
3 seater reclining sofa (Glazebury WA3)
Gifted
Good working order, had been cleaned.
2y
2y