A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Plastic Storage crate (St. James Hospital) Hi everyone! 😊 Does anyone have plastics storage crate like the one in the picture that they no longer need and would be happy to give away? I’d really appreciate it. Thank you! πŸ’š
Photo of Plastic Storage crate (St. James Hospital) #1
Free: Coffee table (St. James Hospital) Gifted Coffee table, acceptable conditions. Ready to pick up after 6pm Monday to Friday, weekends to be arranged
Photo of free Coffee table (St. James Hospital) #1
Photo of free Coffee table (St. James Hospital) #2
Request: Monitor (St. James Hospital) Expired Hello Community. I'm looking for a monitor 23 - 24 inch to studying and working from home. Thanks 😊
Free: 2 Monitor Samsung (St. James Hospital) Gifted I received here, but unfortunately, it's too large for the space I have available. Both 24 inches.
Photo of free 2 Monitor Samsung (St. James Hospital) #1
Photo of free 2 Monitor Samsung (St. James Hospital) #2
Free: Floor lamp (St. James Hospital) Gifted Black floor lamp
Photo of free Floor lamp (St. James Hospital) #1
Photo of free Floor lamp (St. James Hospital) #2
Request: Garden table and chairs (St. James Hospital) Received Hi ! I'm looking for a table and chairs for the garden than I can fold and easy transport in a car. My patio is not not to big. Thanks !!
Free: Carry On luggage (St. James Hospital) Gifted 2 carry on luggage. Perfect condition, wheels and interior in good condition
Photo of free Carry On luggage (St. James Hospital) #1
Free: Plants (St. James Hospital) Gifted Red and white Poinsettia
Photo of free Plants (St. James Hospital) #1
Photo of free Plants (St. James Hospital) #2
Free: Dolce Gusto coffee machine (St. James Hospital) Gifted dolce gusto coffee machine
Photo of free Dolce Gusto coffee machine (St. James Hospital) #1
Photo of free Dolce Gusto coffee machine (St. James Hospital) #2
Free: Coffee Machine and pot holder (St. James Hospital) Gifted Dolce Gusto coffee machine and pot holder
Photo of free Coffee Machine and pot holder (St. James Hospital) #1
Photo of free Coffee Machine and pot holder (St. James Hospital) #2
Request: Monitor Arm (St. James Hospital) Expired Hi community. I'm looking a monitor arm (only one arm). Thanks