Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Cashmere sweaters, moth holes okay (Manchester, MA) Hello, neighbors! I'm looking for women's small or medium, 100% cashmere turtleneck sweaters to turn into cozy bathrobes for my grandchildren's birthday gifts. Sweaters don't need to be in good shape. Matted, felted, stained, shrunk in the wash, or nibbled by moths are all perfect. All colors welcome, but no cashmere blends, please. Turtleneck sweaters are especially wanted, since the collars can be transformed into snuggly robe hoods, though I'd also welcome other 100% cashmere garments to add as trim or to lengthen the robes. Washing and shrinking them will make thick, soft fabric. I’ll tweak them to make them comfy, and then I’ll mend any holes with cheerful patches and embroidery. If you have a cashmere sweater or two that you’re not using, and you’d like to give them a second life, I'll be happy to pick them up from your porch. Thank you so much, Jane
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits