A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Pretty pictures (Monkseaton NE25)
These pictures are lilac flowers in silver frames. They measure 32cm x 27cm. Ideal for bedroom.




+2
+1

2h
Free:
Wall clock - pewter colour (Monkseaton NE25)
This clock is on very good condition. It's battery operated and hangs on the wall with a picturehook. Lightweight and has an antique look being shiny pewter coloured. 16" diameter.


2h
Free:
Pretty pictures (Monkseaton NE25)
Expired
These pictures are lilac flowers in silver frames. They measure 32cm x 27cm. Ideal for bedroom.

167d
Free:
Purple bread bin (Monkseaton NE25)
Expired
Metalic shiny purple bread bin 15l x 9d x 7.5w in inches. It's a few years old. I just don't want it anymore, I have a pink one now!




177d
Free:
Tea caddies (Monkseaton NE25)
Gifted
I have these 3 tea/coffee caddies to give away. They are all clean and in good condition. Pink, black and blue. Size 42cm (inc top button) x 10.5cm. Pick up only.

354d