A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Floor steamer keighley (Keighley bd20)
Hi does anyone have a floor steamer they no longer want or use please. Thanks




+1



+1



+2
+1




+3
+2
+1



+1


+1


+1
Free:
Single duvet X3 ( Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Three single duvet, all have been used but not ready for tip


+1



+9
+8
+7



+1



+5
+4
+3



+6
+5
+4


+1
2h
Free:
Grey/white desk, Keighley (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
This was upstairs iny sons bedroom but too big for him. Grey/white


13d
Free:
Yellow ottoman (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Both have been used as toy boxes and I have a dog so will need hoovering. One has a mark on one side, it might wash off but I just put that side against the wall I have two of these so possibly two people


15d
Free:
Cream drawers (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Change of colour scheme so no longer match

16d
Free:
Yellow metal light shade (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Like new, change of colour scheme so no longer needed



16d
Free:
drawer with wheels (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Drawer with wheels, I used it under a bed but no longer need has been painted white


16d
Free:
Plates and bowls (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Had a clear out and no longer need these.Just the plates and bowls.



16d
Free:
Drawers (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Withdrawn
Drawers, will need a paint. I painted them grey then used self adhesive wallpaper on it, which just pulls off. The drawers are a good size so you can get a lot of stuff in each one. Will need 2 people to move




24d
Free:
Table top (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Lovely wooden table top, too nice to tip has holes on the other side and glue marks where the legs and frame were attached

32d
Free:
Single bed frame. Keighley (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Single, black, metal bed frame. Dismantled. Great condition

53d
Free:
Shelf unit (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Withdrawn
I originally bought this to put my fish tank on but it ended up full of books. Bit scratched on the top but still useful. I don't have enough space


59d
Free:
2 small tables (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Nest of two tables. Smaller one has a underneath shelf. Top one is marked (photos) but I just covered them




120d
Free:
Mahogany colour unit (keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
I just don't need it and too nice to go to the tip


123d
Free:
white bedside cabinets (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Two white drawer units. Painted white by me so will probably need a touch up.

184d
Free:
Small white unit (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Small white cupboard. I painted it white so might need a touch up



185d
Free:
Small white storage unit Keighley (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Small unit, used to be next to a bed. I painted it white so probably will need a touch up. Small edge coming off at the front, bit of glue will fix it



185d
Free:
3 drawer wardrobe (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
3 drawer wardrobe which I had painted white, good condition, some of the paint has come off when I was dismantling it so will need a touch up etc , nothing wrong it it so too good for the tip



202d
Request:
Dvd player (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Received
Looking for a dvd player for my cousin. Anything that works please
249d

252d
Free:
Hatsume phone/keypad holder (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Vocaloid character Hatsume miko ( probably spelt wrong) anime. My daughter just doesn't like it anymore, can't see anything wrong with it. Relisted as no show



257d
Free:
Carpet coat (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Was my daughter's, no size in it but she was a 12

257d
Free:
Dean Winchester throw (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Unwanted gift , small fluffy throw featuring dean Winchester/Jensen ackles from supernatural

257d
Free:
Boys clothes (Keighley,) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Boys clothes all 5-6 , t shirt, jacket, vests, pjs etc all have been washed but it have a dog so you may get a few extra freebie hairs




257d
Free:
T rex toy ( Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
My son has played with this constantly when he was younger, it has a slight break on the back but it's too good to go to the tip. Re listed as no show


259d
Free:
Godzilla and king Kong ( Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
King Kong v Godzilla figures. My son doesn't play with these any more Relisted as no show



259d
Free:
Size 12 jeans (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
4 pairs of size 12 jeans

261d
Free:
T shirts (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Mostly small or medium woman's. All have been washed but I have a dog.




261d
Free:
7 hoodies ( Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
Nike, cobra Kai, youngblud and plain, all roughly a m or size 12. All clean but I have a hairy dog so hairs are free




261d
Free:
Godzilla and king Kong ( Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
King Kong v Godzilla figures. My son doesn't play with these any more



270d
Free:
Three action figures (Keighley) (Keighley bd20)
Gifted
These are the larger sizes (30cm I think) my son has grown out of the two power rangers and he got another batman at Christmas so doesn't need this one.

270d