A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
De bobbler (Kingston upon Thames KT2)
Hello, I’m looking to see bobble some of my clothes and would be extremely grateful if anyone has one they no longer want. Thank you so much!!!!


+1

1h
Request:
Ball pump (Kingston upon Thames KT2)
If anyone has a ball pump I would be so so grateful

2h
Request:
De bobbler (Kingston upon Thames KT2)
Expired
Hello, I’m looking to see bobble some of my clothes and would be extremely grateful if anyone has one they no longer want. Thank you so much!!!!

180d
Free:
Large foot stool with storage (Kingston upon Thames KT2)
Gifted
Nice foot stool with storage. Need the space so would appreciate an urgent collection - Thank you :-)



1y
Free:
Mumas and Papas buggy (Kingston upon Thames KT2)
Gifted
A lovely family gave us this and a family member bought us a new one as a surprise, so, we would like this to go to a new home were somebody needs it. Has all parts and easy to flatten.

1y
Request:
Coffee Machine (Kingston upon Thames)
Expired
If anyone has a coffee machine that they no longer need, I would be forever grateful and I really don’t mind colour or type. Thank you so much!!!
1y
Request:
Sat nav data / charger (Kingston upon Thames)
Expired
Please can anyone help….. I’m looking for a wire like in the picture to plug my Sat nav into my pc as need to download an update before I travel. Will be happy to come and collect straight away!! Any help would be very much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏
2y