Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Large suitcase with handle (S8 Sheffield heeley) Hello does anyone kindley have a large suitcase with a pull out handle they are gifting or I can kindley use as I am going away Monday to visit family and my old suitcase wheels have broken sadley thankyou
2h
Request: Vax machine (S8 Sheffield heeley) Expired Hi I know it’s a very big ask but does anyone kindly have a vax cleaning machine they no longer use please I desperately need one to use thankyou 🙂
282d
Request: PS3 games (S8 Sheffield heeley) Expired Hi is anyone giving away any PlayStation 3 games please?
1y
Request: Furniture (S8 Sheffield Norton lees) Expired Hi I have recently moved into my flat which is unfurnished if anyone has a microwave cooker fridge freezer or a bed to gift please message me thankyou
2y
Free: Sofas (S8 Sheffield Norton lees) Expired My friend is giving away a free chenille corner sofa and a brown 2 seater leather sofa
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits