A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Wardrobe (Buckley CH7)
Dark wooden double wardrobe, could be painted. Dismantled ready for collection


+1


+1



+2
+1




+3
+2
+1





3h
Free:
Double Airfryer (Buckley CH7)
Gifted
Sur le Table double airfryer. Good working order apart from the Teflon coating coming off the drawers. I use it covered in tin foil. It can be re coated professionally or diy



159d
Free:
Gas BBQ (Buckley CH7)
Gifted
Gas BBQ, got blown over in the Windsor got a few dinges but still works. Needs a good clean and TLC




161d
Free:
Palm tree (Buckley CH7)
Gifted
Potted Palm tree, needs planting or repotting. Heavy will need two men to lift it.


164d
Free:
House plants (Buckley CH7)
Gifted
Any various houseplants. Getting too big, need repotting. Free to a good home




164d
Request:
Clothes rail (Buckley CH7)
Expired
I hope someone can help. I need a clothes rail for Sunday. Due to a time waster.
167d
Free:
Hardcore. Bricks, concrete tiles (Great Boughton Chester CH3)
Expired
Ton


187d
Request:
Packing boxes (Great Boughton Chester CH3)
Expired
I’m moving house so need lots of boxes please
219d
Free:
Ply wood doors x 5 (Great Boughton Chester CH3)
Expired
Ply wood flush doors. There are 5 76 x 196cm


220d
Request:
Wood or boxes (Flintshire/Cheshire)
Expired
I’m looking for wood or boxes to make veg planters. An old wooden cupboard may work
1y
Request:
Manhole cover (Flintshire/Cheshire)
Expired
600x400 or nearest size
1y
Request:
Fencing materials (Flintshire/Cheshire)
Expired
I’m looking for 6x6 or 6x5 panels and concrete posts to repair my fence
2y