A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
4 tier greenhouse cover (Harrow HA1)
Door is damaged (hard to tell from the 2nd picture) but may be of use..

Request:
Used decking (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Just want a small area of soil covered for water butts to sit on, approx 1m x 60cm (about 6 1m strips should do).


2h
Free:
N.I Traktor Audio 2 MkII (Harrow HA1)
Gifted
Bit temperamental on Windows; you may have better luck..

17d
Request:
Audio repair technician (Harrow HA1)
Having trouble finding someone who is willing to look at my Beats by Dre / Monster Beatbox which is not powering up. If you can help I’d appreciate it. I have 2 to repair..

20d
Request:
Foam (Harrow HA1)
Withdrawn
Any type, shape or size will do lovely, thanks.

40d
Request:
Foam (Harrow HA1)
Any type, shape or size will do lovely, thanks.
40d
Free:
USB-C to headphone adapter (Harrow HA1)
Gifted
Bought by mistake.

42d
Request:
Mason jar presses / grids (Harrow HA1)
These sometimes come in jars with pickles (and they’re extortionate to buy on eBay). If you usually recycle yours with the jars I’d love to take them please (presses only; no jars). Thanks in advance.

42d
Free:
Steel ice cubes (Harrow HA1)
Promised
Didn’t work to well for me but perhaps you can use them all in a glass to cool your drinks 🤷🏼♂️

47d
Free:
Chainsaw attachment for drill (Harrow HA1)
Gifted
Hardly used; not needed.

48d
Request:
Grass clippings / hay / straw (Harrow HA1)
Withdrawn
Hay hay, It’s dang hot out! My plants would love some mulch (they told me this, so, better listen to them). Wood chippings would be great too. Thanks in advance.
61d
Request:
Grass clippings / hay / straw (Harrow HA1)
Hay hay, It’s dang hot out! My plants would love some mulch (they told me this, so, better listen to them). Wood chippings would be great too. Thanks in advance.
61d
Request:
Log-roll edging (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi, If you have any spare I would greatly appreciate this to finish off an edge of my garden. Thanks for looking.

90d
Request:
Comfry (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, If you have comfry or know where some is growing, I’d love to collect it for making fertilizer. Thanks in advance.
97d
Request:
Outdoor electrical socket (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, I’m need need of one of these so if you have one spare I’d appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
107d
Request:
3 Staircase spindles (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Looking to make my own pot stand; I have a nice base for it and am thinking spindles would do the job nicely. Thanks in advance.
120d
Request:
Brackets for hanging baskets (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Looking for long wall brackets for hanging baskets for my Tumbling Tomatoes (I also have some spare seedlings should you like some). Thanks in advance.
134d
Request:
Mason jar presses / grids (Harrow HA1)
Expired
These sometimes come in jars with pickles (and they’re extortionate to buy on eBay). If you usually recycle yours with the jars I’d love to take them please (presses only; no jars). Thanks in advance.

167d
Request:
Hoops (any material) (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, I want to make insect-net contraptions that are easy to cover and remove from currant & gooseberry plants as I need to protect them from caterpillars and check them daily as some caterpillars have landed. Alternatively, if you have any other suggestions, I’m all ears.

169d
179d
Request:
Branches for mulching (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Looking to make wood-chip mulch and need branches (or any wood essentially) between 10-40mm. Thanks for looking.
190d
Request:
Circular saw (any) (Harrow HA1)
Received
Hi all, Mine just burnt out in the middle of some works and although in warranty, Ryobi is trying to charge me for the repair. If you have any circular saw you do not need anymore I’d greatly appreciate one. Thanks in advance
196d
Request:
Wood for garden beds (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, I would love some planks of wood for a 2 1.2mx1.2m garden beds, and suitable wood that can be made into posts (or, ‘posts’ if you have them already 🤷🏼♂️). Close to HA1 as possible; extremely handy if you’re on Bedford Road 😀 Thanks for looking.
196d
Request:
Wood for garden beds (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, I would love some planks of wood for a 2 1mx1m garden beds, and suitable wood that can be made into posts (or, ‘posts’ if you have them already 🤷🏼♂️). Close to HA1 as possible; extremely handy if you’re on 1 Bedford Road 😀 Thanks for looking.
211d
Free:
Soldier thing (Hyde Park)
Gifted
About 5’ tall.

234d
Request:
Metal or wooden Qi Brush (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Having difficulty finding these online (esp. a metal one) that is affordable. If you have a Qi brush that you no longer use I’d love to take this off your hands. Thanks in advance.

250d
Request:
Chainsaw (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Have a job coming up soon that will require a small chainsaw. If you have one you’re no longer in need of I’d appreciate taking off your hands. Thanks in advance.
278d
Request:
Mulcher / Garden Shredder (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Just moved and have a lot of wood and garden waste which I’d love to mulch to get a compost heap going. If you have one you’re not using I’d give it a good home! Thanks in advance.
285d
Request:
Dehumidifier (Harrow HA1)
Expired
Hi all, Moved house and could quite benefit from a dehumidifier. Thanks for looking 😁✌️
313d
Request:
Box for 32” T.V (HA9)
Expired
Hi all, Moving v. soon and would really appreciate a box for a 32” T.V. Thanks in advance!
336d
Request:
Children’s watering can (HA9)
Received
My little girl is keen to water our plants so if you have a watering can you’re not using I’d love to take it off your hands. Thanks in advance ^_^
1y