A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Norelco travel iron (North Berkeley Hills)
Perfect condition, also useful if you have a small space for ironing and/or no ironing board.



+3
+2
+1




+1

1h
Free:
Coat and skirt hangers (North Berkeley Hills)
I have these seven sturdy plastic coat and skirt hangers and no longer need them. They are in perfect condition. Can deliver if you are in Berkeley or Albany.

1h
Free:
Planters and pots (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
I have a variety of planters and pots in various sizes. They are used but I cleaned them up a bit. And they’re all in good condition. I would like them all to go to one person. I also have a teak planter. I can make them available for pickup Monday-Sunday after 10:00 am until 5 pm. I can also leave them in a box just outside the fence - they will be safe there.




42d
Free:
Bamboo bowl (North Berkeley Hills)
Expired
This is a decorative bowl only as it leaks if you put oil/liquid in it.


216d
Free:
Set of six place mats (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
Green 100% cotton place mats - very good condition, hardly used.

238d
Free:
decorative pillow covers (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
Chinese print pillow covers - unused.

238d
Free:
Table runner (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
Bright red, poly fabric, slight tear on one seam but otherwise unused and perfect condition.


238d
Free:
Five rubber balls - 5” diameter (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
They need inflating but otherwise are in perfect condition.

254d
Free:
Baking items (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
These baking pans are “non-stick” but are scratched, so you have to line them with baking sheets, but otherwise are in good condition. The Silpat liner is hardly used.



265d
Free:
Bamboo sticks (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
These range in size from 15 1/2 inches to 17 1/4 inches

1y
Free:
Hand spa (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
Excellent condition. Cleaned. You will need to order new wax bit it’s easily available and inexpensive on Amazon.

1y
Free:
Blue light screen protector (North Berkeley Hills)
Gifted
28” Diagonal. I ordered the wrong size and this wonderful company sent me the right size for free, no exchange. So this one is yours if you want it.

1y