A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Walking crutch (M22 1ux)
My husband needs to use a crutch due to medication. If anyone has one spare I’d be extremely grateful. Thank you


2h
Free:
Monitor (M22 1ux)
Expired
15inch good condition

269d
Free:
Round deli pots with lids (M22)
Gifted
Box of deli pots with lids


306d
Free:
Car seat (M22)
Gifted
Maxi cosi car seat 9-18kg

306d
Free:
5 pairs of 3d glasses (M22)
Expired
Used once

1y
Free:
Empty diffuser bottle (M22)
Expired
2 empty diffuser glass bottle

1y
Free:
bottle steriliser and change mat (M22)
Gifted
Baby bottle Steriliser and 2 change mats


1y
Request:
Mobile phone (M22)
Expired
Looking for a mobile for my daughter. She lost hers yesterday and don’t have the money to replace it 😢 many thanks for looking.
1y
Free:
Reusable nappies (M22)
Expired
Bundle of reusable nappies. I got them with a bundle I bought. Not used or tested by me.
2y
Request:
Milton cold water steriliser (M22)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a Milton cold water steriliser please.thank you in advance
2y
Free:
Nappies and baby blanket (M22)
Expired
Bundle of reusable nappies and baby blanket
2y
Free:
Mamas and papas pram bassinet (M22)
Gifted
Mamas and papas pram bassinet
2y
Free:
Newborn reusable nappies (M22)
Expired
Newborn reusable nappies. Well used not by me, bought in a bundle.
2y
Free:
Tommee tippee prep - not working (M22)
Gifted
Night and day prep machine. Doesn’t turn on. Spares or repair.
2y
Free:
Bundle of reusable nappies (M22)
Gifted
Bundle of reusable nappies. I got these in a bigger bundle, these a surplus to requirements. Not sure how they perform. They are clean.
2y