A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Older Computer & Networking equipmt (In Groton, near Shaws)
Hi all, I have a bunch of older computer building and networking equipment that I'm looking to downsize... If you're looking for anything like that, let me know and I'll be happy to see if I have it! I have various video and networking boards, cables, switches (different sizes), routers, a few old cases, keyboards, mice, etc. I'd like to give this to anyone that could use it!

2h
Free:
Box of 78rpm Records... old (In Groton, near Shaws)
Gifted
I have a box of older (20's? 30's? 40's?) 78rpm records... Classical, showtunes, etc... stuff people used to listen to a while ago! Condition is overall good relative to age. Box is large and heavy... I will leave on porch for you. In Groton, close to Shaws and Forge Village area of Westford. Please let me know when you can pickup in your request!


1y
Free:
Expired printer ink cartridges (In Groton, near Shaws)
Expired
If you can use any of these let me know. See picture. They have all expired some time ago... probably 5-10 years! Please let me know when you can pickup... will leave outside for you.

1y