A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Marble Effect Display Cabinet (Mount Pleasant NE10)
Large solid display cabinet with marble effect, grey and black. Has spot lights in the glass unit and 3 very large cupboard spaces Sizes approx Height (tallest part) 190cm Depth (widest part) 44cm Width (widest part) 136cm Please note the middle door on the cupboard needs the hinge screws altered as it’s a tight close it just needs positioned. At the back panel (not visible) of the unit a box has been cut which had a plug fitted inside (this is in the back panel that faces the wall) Pick up only from Gateshead and within 48hs please this is heavy and separates into 2 parts top and bottom

Request:
9-10 or 11-12 year old boys clothes (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi does anyone have any 9-10 or 11-12 year old boys clothes they no longer need? My sons have has a sudden growth spurt and I can’t keep up !! Haha thank you in advance.

2h
Request:
Dehumidifier (Felling NE10)
Received
Hi, does anyone have a dehumidifier they no longer need? I need to decorate my dining room and unfortunately I have a damp issue. Thank you in advance.

31d
Request:
Ladders (Felling NE10)
Withdrawn
Hi, does anyone have a set of ladders they no longer need? The time has come to decorate !!

44d
Free:
women’s clothes bundle (Felling NE10)
Gifted
I have around 30 items of clothing available for free, with sizes ranging from 10–14. Includes: - Pink fluffy dressing gown (13–14 children’s) - Purple cow onesie - Jumper dresses - Jumpers & cardigans - Tops & vests - Leggings - Summer trousers - Shirts - Christmas-themed clothes - Star Wars T-shirt All free to a good home! 💕 There’s a really good mix of everyday, cosy and seasonal clothes.


44d
Request:
Car Vacuum (Mount Pleasant NE10)
Hi, has anyone got a car vacuum they no longer need? Thank you in advance

49d
Request:
9-10 Or 11-12 Year Old Boys Clothes (Felling NE10)
Withdrawn
Hi does anyone have any 9-10 or 11-12 year old boys clothes they no longer need? My sons have had a sudden growth spurt and I can’t keep up !! Haha thank you in advance.
70d
Request:
Laptop/Chromebook/Tablet (Felling NE10)
Withdrawn
Hi, I was wondering if any of you kind people have a laptop, Chromebook or Tablet you no longer use? I homeschool my 3 children and our old laptop has stopped working. Totally aware it’s the summer holidays but I would like to be prepared for when they return to doing school work. Anything would be a great help towards their education. Thank you in advance.

70d
Request:
Preschool Counting Blocks (Mount Pleasant NE10)
Withdrawn
Hi, I’m not sure of the official name of these but has anyone got any counting blocks for my 5 year old son? Thank you in advance
85d
Request:
Laptop Or Equivalent (Felling NE10)
Withdrawn
Hi, does anyone have a laptop, tablet or Chromebook they no longer need/use? I homeschool my 3 children and our old laptop has stopped working 🤦♀️ Anything that can connect to the internet would be a massive help. Thank you in advance.

85d
Request:
Laptop/Tablet/Chromebook (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, I know this is a huge ask but does anyone have a laptop, tablet or Chromebook they no longer need? I homeschool my 3 children and our old laptop has stopped working. Anything would be a huge help for their school work. Thank you in advance.

97d
Request:
Car Vacuum (Mount Pleasant NE10)
Expired
Hi, has anyone got a car vacuum they no longer need? Thank you in advance
105d
Request:
Laptop (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have a laptop, Tablet or Chromebook they no longer need/use? I homeschool my 3 children and our old laptop has stopped working 🤦♀️Anything that can connect to the internet would be a massive help. Thank you in advance.

118d
Request:
Pre school counting blocks (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, I’m not sure of the official name of these but has anyone got any counting blocks for my 5 year old son? Thank you in advance
128d
Free:
Boy's School Uniform (Felling NE10)
Expired
Various sizes of boy's school uniform no longer needed. Some brand new still with tags on, rest in very good condition. These can be split if needed. Sizes as follows:- Yellow polo 6-7, 9-10 Black shorts x 2 Black trousers 3-4 x 2, 6-7 x 2, 7-8 x 2 Grey trousers 3-4 White polo 3-4 x 2 5-6 x 2 Blue sweatshirt size 7x2 Dark blue sweatshirts 3-4 x 2

158d
Free:
Mama’s and Papa’s Cotbed Mattress (Mount Pleasant NE10)
Expired
I have a Mama’s and Papa’s cotbed mattress in very good condition, hardly used. From a smoke and pet free home. 140cm by 70cm if it could help anyone.
199d
Request:
Laptop/tablet/chromebook (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, I know it’s a huge ask but has anyone got a laptop/tablet or chromebook they no longer need/use? I homeschool my children and our old laptop has stopped connecting to our internet 🤦♀️ So basically anything that can have the internet would be a huge help. Thank you in advance
200d
Free:
Boys school uniform (Felling NE10)
Expired
Various sizes of boys school uniform no longer needed. Some brand new still with tags on, rest in very good condition. These can be split if needed. Sizes as follows:- Yellow polo 6-7, 9-10 Black shorts x2 Black trousers 3-4 x2, 6-7 x2, 7-8 x2 Grey trousers 3-4 White polo 3-4 x2 5-6 x2 Blue sweatshirt size 7x2 Dark blue sweatshirts 3-4 x2

206d
Request:
10-11 (year 6) reading books (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, I know it’s a big ask but does anyone have any reading books/educational books for a 10-11 year old boy? I homeschool my son and he’s ran out of books !!! Thank you in advance
255d
263d
Request:
Peppa Pig toys (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have any Peppa Pig toys they no longer need? My 4 year old son has just discovered it on YouTube !! Thank you in advance
281d
Request:
Ironing board (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi does anyone have an ironing board they no longer need thank you
281d
Request:
11-12 year old boys pyjamas (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have any 11-12 year old boys pyjamas that they no longer need? Thank you
299d
Request:
9-10 year old boys pyjamas (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have any 9-10 year old boys pyjamas that they no longer need? Thank you
347d
Request:
Car vacum (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have a car vacuum they no longer need? Thank you in advance
363d
Request:
Baby monitor (Felling NE10)
Expired
Has anyone got a baby monitor that they no longer need? Mine has literally just stopped working ☹️
363d
Request:
10-11 Boy's Pyjamas (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, has anyone got any boy's pyjamas for age 10-11 they no longer need? My son has had a sudden growth spurt !! Thank you in advance
1y
Request:
Cross Trainer or Air Glider (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, I know it’s a big ask but I don’t suppose anyone has a cross trainer or air glider they no longer use/need? As instructed by the doctor for more exercise but due to injury unable to go to the gym. Thank you in advance
1y
Request:
Fairy lights (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have any fairy lights/battery lights/night light they no longer need? My 4 year old son loves having lights around his bed but his have just broken 😢 Thank you in advance
1y
Request:
10-11 boys pyjama’s (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, has anyone got any boys pyjamas age 10-11 they no longer need? My son has had a sudden growth spurt !! Thank you in advance
1y
Request:
Iphone (Felling NE10)
Expired
Hi, I know its a long shot but has anyone got an iPhone they no longer use? Mine is completely broken, won't turn on, screen smashed and held on by screen protector (which didn't work by the way) !!!! I have a iPhone 6, anything you have would be a huge help. Thank you in advance
1y