A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Dvds (Kingston park NE3)
Hi I'm after any kind of dvds to build up my collection thanks π


Free:
White ottoman (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
White ottoman if anyone would like it




3h
Request:
Soup maker (Lemington NE15)
Hi I'm after a soup maker if anyone has a spare one thanks
10d
Request:
Playstation games (Kingston park NE3)
Hi I'm after any playstation games if anyone has any thanks
21d
Request:
Costume jewellery (Lemington NE15)
Hi I'm after any costume that anyone may have
44d
Request:
Dvds (Lemington NE15)
Withdrawn
Hi I'm after any dvds of any kind to build up my collection thanks

54d
Free:
Assorted ladies clothes (Lemington NE15)
Withdrawn
I have around 6 bags of ladies clothes sizes 8 to 12, the bags contain tops, trousers, jeans, jumpers etc they are all in good condition. No choosing all bags to be taken together.
61d
Request:
Dvds (Kingston park NE3)
Withdrawn
Does anyone have any dvds they no longer want it wish to pass on thanks
73d
Request:
Blu rays (Kingston park NE3)
Withdrawn
Hi I'm after any blu ray dvds that anyone has that they no longer need thanks.
84d
Request:
Playstation games (Kingston park NE3)
Expired
Hi I'm after any playstation games if anyone has any thanks
94d
Request:
Small fish tank (Kingston park NE3)
Expired
Hi I'm after a small fish tank if anyone has one available thanks
119d
Request:
Dvds (Kingston park NE3)
Expired
Hi I'm after any dvds if anyone has any they no longer need thanks
133d
Request:
Outdoor masonry paint (Kingston park NE3)
Received
Hi I'm after some masonry paint if anyone has any thanksv
148d
Request:
Dvds (Kingston park NE3)
Expired
Hi I'm after any dvds if anyone has any thanks
167d
Request:
White masonry paint (Kingston park NE3)
Expired
Hi I'm after some white masonry paint if anyone has any thanks
188d
Request:
Interior doors (Kingston park NE3)
Expired
Hi I'm after some interior doors sized 27 inches by 78.5 inches if anyone has any thanks
207d
Request:
Paper shredder (Lemington NE15)
Expired
Hi does anyone have A paper shredder they no longer need thanks
227d
Free:
Ringtons teaset (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Consisting of 6 cups, 6 saucers, 6 plates, milk jug, teapot and sugar pot. 2 extra bowls as well.


229d
Free:
Assorted kitchen items (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
An assortment of kitchen items. Plates, saucers, pan, utensils, glassware etc what you can see in the picture


233d


233d
Free:
Pink handbag (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Pink handbag if anyone would like it


233d
Free:
Xmas lights (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Xmas lights if anyone would like them

233d
Request:
Dehumidifier (Lemington NE15)
Expired
I'm after a dehumidifier if anyone has a spare or unwanted one thanks
237d
Request:
Xbox games (Lemington ne15)
Expired
Hi I'm after any Xbox games thanks
245d
Free:
Chest of drawers (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Chest of drawers slight damage to bottom and bottom drawer insert loose but otherwise good condition


252d
Free:
Knowledge books (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Newnes knowledge books 9 in total

254d
Request:
Budgie care items (Lemington NE15)
Expired
Hi does anyone have any budgie care items thanks
256d
Free:
Rug (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Cream patterned rug if anyone would like it about 2m long by 1.5m wide

264d
Request:
Dehumidifier (Lemington NE15)
Expired
Hi does anyone have a dehumidifier they no longer need thanks
266d
Request:
Round bowl fish tank (Lemington NE15)
Expired
Hi I'm after a round bowl fish tank for goldfish if anyone has one thanks
277d
Free:
Scrap cooker (Lemington NE15)
Gifted
Hi I have a scrap cooker ready for collection
295d