A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Secateurs (Horsham RH12)
Promised
As pictured





+6
+5
+4

Request:
Wood chipper (Horsham)
Expired
If anyone has a wood chipper, I'd be grateful if I could borrow it for a few hours.



+1



7h
Free:
Drill bits (Horsham RH12)
Gifted
Varying quality. Some unused, some used.

31d
Free:
Plastic pots (Horsham RH12)
Gifted
As pictured

74d
Free:
Munchkin Booster Seat (Horsham RH12)
Gifted
Straps to an existing dining chair for mealtimes

78d
Free:
Heavy duty bags (Horsham)
Expired
Old compost, bark, sand bags. All empty. Useful to have, but I have lots already. Have about 10-15 here.

143d
Free:
Small Pond (Horsham)
Gifted
I'm planning to get a larger pond which can hold fish, so my little pond will soon be surplus to requirements. If someone wants to come and dig it out, and you're happy to take the edging stones and some of the soil away too, then I'm happy to offer the pond for free - plants not included 🙂 Dimensions - 85cm x 65cm x 28cm (deep), The pond holds approx. 50 litres of water


153d
Free:
Bags for life (Horsham)
Gifted
We have more than I know what to do with 🙂

154d
Free:
Assortment of tools and bits (Horsham)
Gifted
Having a bit of a clear out of the garage. I might add more things to this. Looking to let it go as one bundle. All works.

156d
Free:
Ground screw (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured

156d
Free:
Angle Grinder (Horsham)
Gifted
Haven't used for a few years, but worked well when last powered up! Will go to whoever can collect first.

156d
Free:
Small dinosaur plant pot (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured

195d
Free:
Volcano Lamp (Horsham)
Gifted
Bought in the clearance section of Newbridge Garden Centre. I thought the red light would be steady, but it flickers - which I personally don't find enjoyable. Unable to return, so offering to anyone that wants it 🙂


274d
Free:
Thomas & friends trains (Horsham)
Gifted
Some of the couplings between the engines and tender / wagons are damaged - as pictured. Might be fixable from someone that knows how.




288d
Free:
Scrap metal - tap (Horsham)
Expired
Tap, was dripping. I was unable to source replacement cartridges, so I decided to replace the tap entirely. Old tap for scrap, or perhaps someone can get the cartridges.

357d
Free:
Hose (Horsham)
Expired
Somewhere between 5-6m in length

1y
Free:
Moses basket (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured


1y
Free:
Compost Bin (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured

1y
Free:
Selection of plastic pots (Horsham)
Expired
As shown in photos.

1y
1y
Free:
Toilet fill valve (Horsham)
Gifted
Used but working condition


1y
Free:
Blankets x 3 (Horsham)
Gifted
As in photo

1y
Free:
Nail varnish lamp & accessories (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured



1y
Free:
Computer monitor (Horsham)
Gifted
Works just fine - 24 inches across

1y
Free:
Assortment of timber (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured. Ideally collection sooner rather than later, just due to it being outside now.


1y
Free:
No7 Shimmer Face Palette (Horsham)
Gifted
Unopened, as pictured.

1y
Free:
Gingerbread House Kit (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured, unwanted gift.

1y
Free:
Assorted Christmas wrapping bits (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured

1y
Free:
Large Stocking (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured

1y
Free:
Christmas Jumpers - Age 2-3 (Horsham)
Gifted
As in photos.


1y
Free:
XL Christmas Jumper (Horsham)
Gifted
As pictured

1y