A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Cat items (Ringles Cross TN22)
We have Inherited a little cat and are looking for anything cat related, baskets, scratchers etc etc thank you in advance


+1

Request:
Double z bed or futon mattress (TN22)
Expired
Hi Does anyone have a double foam z bed or double futon mattress? Thank you in advance and have a lovely day π

3h
Request:
Stable door (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Big ask BUT if you happen to have a stable door i would really appreciate it!
241d
Request:
Roofing felt (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Roofing felt for shed
241d
Request:
Plywood sheets (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Trying to make water tight my lambing shed desperately need plywood sheeting
241d
Request:
Hardcore (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Hardcore needed
257d
Free:
Electric fire place (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Gifted
Really nice electric fire place BUT (there's always a but!) the heating system stopped working all lights work but as mentioned it doesn't throw out heat anymore. Probably an easy fix for someone?

266d
Free:
Raw wool (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
I have some raw wool if anyone wants it for the garden or compost heap? Or any spinners or crafters!
317d
Request:
Polytunnel frame (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Has anyone got an old polytunnel/polytunnel frame? Can dismantle

317d
Request:
Stock fencing (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
If you have any stock fencing that's needing a home I'd love to have it!
328d
Request:
Polaroid camera (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Does anyone have a Polaroid camera that's sitting unused, unwanted, or unloved?! Pleaseeeee Thank you π
355d
Free:
John Lewis single mattress (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Gifted
John Lewis single mattress, great quality and comfortable, there's a stain from juice (pictured) collect or going to the tip



1y
Request:
Kitchen cabinet doors etc (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
I'm looking at redoing my kitchen so if you are lucky enough to be getting a kitchen revamp please bare me in mind. Wood preferably as I'm planning to up cycle with paint etc
1y
Request:
Grazing (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Hi π I'm back on the hunt for more grazing for my sheep in the local area. If this is something you can help me out with i would be ever so grateful. It's mainly just for the winter but hopefully it'll be permanent. If you hear of anything or have anything please do bare me in mind. Thank you for your time π«Άπͺ·

1y
Request:
Wooden pallets (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Expired
Desperately in for wooden pallets
1y
Free:
Gaming chair (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Gifted
Black and red gaming chair. Free and ready to go. Must be gone this week or going to the tip.


1y
Free:
Electric oven (Uckfield TN22 TN22)
Gifted
I have a indest electric oven. Only 5 years old but after cleaning the oven it likes to trip the electric before it gets up to temperature. Possibly the heating element? Or a fuse? But truthfully I got bored of waiting for my husband to look at it so I bought a new one! Top oven which is also a grill works, hobs all work, it's a really nice cooker but as mentioned I got another. If you fancy having a go at fixing it please be my guest! Collect asap or else it's going to be tipped!

1y
Request:
Bean bag (TN22)
Received
Hi I'm looking for some bean bags for seats? Thanks in advance
1y
Request:
Cat basket (TN22)
Expired
Cat basket needed for premature lamb π©·π thanks in advance π«Ά
1y
1y
Free:
Caravan (TN22)
Gifted
Project caravan. Towable but needs tlc and time! Need gone asap. This is a bare shell as stated not a useable straight away van, needs complete refurb, tlc and time all of which I have none π No other pictures unfortunately but all tyres good and towable

1y
Free:
32 inch tv (TN22)
Gifted
Fully functional 32 inch tv but one HDMI socket has seen better days but other is fine. Needs TV remote. My lil man says anyone who's in need is welcome to it

1y
Free:
Caravan (TN22)
Gifted
Project caravan. Towable but needs tlc and time! Need gone asap. Tomorrow preferably! This is a bare shell as stated not a useable straight away van, needs complete refurb

1y
Free:
Caravan (TN22)
Gifted
I was gifted a caravan which is a total project from on here. But I don't have the time and need to free up space asap. It's towable good tyres etc but it's a shell. Needs gone asap! tomorrow preferably.
1y