A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Wet bags (please note, broken zippers (Cann Hall E7)
Offering this bundle of 4 wet bags to go together. All have broken zips so a repair project for someone? I have used for hanging storage.



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1





2h
Free:
Tweed evening bag (Cann Hall E7)
Much loved evening bag in need of TLC. Repair/upcycling project? Used to have a toggle to close it but has been lost so needs replacing. May have some small signs of moth damage. Tweed, lined with corduroy


2h
Free:
Small shoulder bag (Cann Hall E7)
Repair / upcycling project? Much used bag with really useful pockets. Showing most signs of damage where straps meet the body. Warning - is decorated with references to "Sativa" and features a recognisable leaf motif. It is possibly made using hemp but I don't recall I'm afraid.




2h
Free:
Basic plastic bags (Cann Hall E7)
Expired
Several (maybe 50 plus) large and small. The kind you get from corner shops. Seem to have amassed loads! Can anybody use?


244d