A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Tripod for iPhone (Epsom KT18)
Hello, I’m looking for a tripod to hold an iPhone - I’d be grateful if anyone has one they no longer use? Thank you

2h
Free:
Pots and frying pans wok steamer (Epsom KT18)
Gifted
All good condition. Not keeping them as I have an induction hob so can’t use. A few lids as well

310d
Request:
Clothes Dryer / Airer (Epsom KT17)
Expired
Hello, does anyone have a clothes dryer / airer / clothes horse they no longer need? I can collect at a time to suit you. Thank you.
345d
Request:
Clothes Dryer (Epsom KT17)
Expired
Hello, I’ve just moved into my first flat and in need of a clothes dryer to hang my clothes to dry. Would be very grateful if anyone had one they no longer want. I can collect at a time to suit you. Thank you
361d
Free:
Designer boxes and bag (Epsom)
Gifted
Louis Vuitton boxes One Valentino box - bit battered Palm angels box Flannels bag Any use to anyone before I put in the recycling?

1y
Free:
Tresemme hair dryer (Epsom)
Gifted
Good condition - there’s a bit of blue tack on the wire for some reason


1y
Request:
Sewing machine (Epsom)
Expired
Hello - does anyone have a sewing machine they no longer need? I am looking to take in a few of my pairs of trousers so keen to learn. I would be very grateful, thank you.
1y
Request:
Colleen Hoover books (Epsom)
Expired
Hello, I hope everyone is well. Does anyone have any Colleen hoover or freida McFadden books they no longer want? I’d love to read them. Thank you
2y