A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Chinese lanterns (Elmvale Acres)
Five Chinese lanterns: three large, two small, as pictured.





+1


Free:
Beer coolers (Elmvale Acres)
Expired

3h
Free:
Plastic balls (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
These were used with great success in wading pools and swimming pools, or just whipping at each other in the yard. Looking for a new home since there are no more children here to enjoy them.


9d
Free:
Cat carrier (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Cat carrier. The lock is a little tricky.


9d
Request:
Beads for crafting (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
Looking for some beads for crafting.
70d
Request:
Exterior brown paint (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
Does anyone have any left-over exterior brown paint they’re willing to pass on? I’d be very interested.
75d
Request:
Camping stove (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
Looking to borrow a camping stove for one week in August.

78d
Free:
Morning Glory seedlings (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Mixed colour Morning Glory seedlings. The other photo is what they will look like later in the summer.


93d
Free:
Chiminea (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
This has been used for many years, but we found out we live in a no-open-fire zone. It’s very heavy; you’ll need to come with more than one person.

94d
Free:
Cat food (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
I have nine tins of Fancy Feast pâté to give.

94d
Free:
Perennials (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
I have some perennials to give. #1 is Canadian anemone, #2 is spiderwort, and #3 is ostrich fern. I also have violets and forget-me-nots which have finished blooming, but will be good to go next spring.



109d
Free:
10” hanging planters (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Does anyone need any 10” hanging planters?
110d
Free:
Cat tree (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted 

130d
Free:
Hanging planters (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Hanging planters, need inserts (available at the dollar store)

130d
Free:
Gym bag (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Branded gym bag. 15.5”L x 9.5”W x 10.5”H (39 cm x 24 cm x 27 cm)

173d
Free:
Drawing paper (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Newsprint drawing paper pads. The sheets are approximately 18” x 24” and 24” x 36”


188d
Free:
CD Label Refill (Elmvale Acres)
Expired

210d
Free:
Beer coolers (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Keep these in the freezer and insert into beer bottles / cans to keep them cool.

227d
Free:
Jamieson B100 Complex (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Bottle of 140 caplets, opened but nearly full.

227d

239d
Free:
PC stamps (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Can anybody use these 12 stickers?

239d
Free:
Dishwasher detergent (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
I use the TruEarth laundry strips and they work well, but these tabs don’t do the job in my dishwasher. Perhaps they’ll work in yours.

239d
Free:
Light stakes (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
12” light stakes

287d
Request:
Large planter (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
I’m looking for a large planter (to have, or to borrow till spring) for my porch Christmas arrangement.
317d
Free:
Screen (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
28.25” x 76”

1y
Free:
Rim for spare tire for a trailer (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
Do you need a rim for your trailer’s spare tire? The tire itself is not good.

1y
Free:
Baby gate (Elmvale Acres)
Expired

1y
Free:
Rim for spare tire for a trailer (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
Do you need a rim for your spare tire? The tire itself is not good.

1y
Free:
Large wading pool (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
I know summer is just about over, but I have a large inflatable wading pool to give away. My grandchildren have outgrown it.

1y
Request:
Horseshoe game (Elmvale Acres)
Expired
Does anyone have a rubber horseshoe game I could borrow for a week? It won’t come in time if I order it from Amazon.

1y
Free:
Friskies paté (Elmvale Acres)
Gifted
4 cans of Friskies paté

1y