A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Champagne and beer glasses (Rosemont)
7 champagne flutes and 7 vintage Schmidt’s beer glasses.



+1


+1

3h
Free:
Pressure washer (Rosemont)
Gifted
Sears pressure washer. We haven’t used it in years so I can’t vouch for it but it has been stored in the basement and works as far as I know!

25d
Free:
Tall palm houseplant (Rosemont)
Gifted
I think it’s an areca palm. House Beautiful says they’re a bit finicky but we’ve had this one for probably 25 years and mainly neglected it. Has thrived in north and east windows with indirect light. It could be about 7 or 8 feet tall but is bent over because we let it grow on a cramped window ledge. Suggest you put it in a bigger pot and stake it, then enjoy watching it straighten out.


25d
Free:
Night-Blooming Cereus cuttings (Rosemont)
Gifted
I jokingly call my cereus “the plant of my ancestors” because it is descended from one lovingly tended by my grandmother, who was born in 1880. A type of cactus that’s very easy to care for—and worth waiting for that gorgeous bloom that lasts only one night. These cuttings will root in water, then you can pot them.

25d
Request:
Dacor cooktop (Rosemont)
Expired
I thought I saw someone offering a smooth electric cooktop by Dacor. Is it still available? Thanks!
61d
Free:
6 white chair covers (Rosemont)
Gifted
Off-white cotton chair covers, for six dining room chairs. Great way to dress up your space for a party or shower. Only one cover is pictured, the others are folded up.) Like-new / excellent condition.



64d
Free:
6 white chair covers (Rosemont)
Expired
Off-white cotton chair covers, for six dining room chairs. (Only one cover is pictured, the others are folded up.) Like-new / excellent condition.



114d
Free:
Folding camp chairs (Rosemont)
Gifted
Two chairs. Blue, in carrying bags.

1y
Free:
Green Machine (Rosemont)
Expired
Fits kids and many adults. Needs a dust off and new tire valve stem.

1y