A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Indoor smoke machine (Bedford, MA - north of center)
See photo. I tried using it outdoor. I googled how to cool the smoke so it hovered, but the wind blew it away, so effect was not what I wanted.


+1

2h
Free:
Adjustable weight bench (Bedford, MA - north of center)
Gifted
Works.

185d
Free:
Baldwin Upright Piano (Bedford, MA - north of center)
Expired
Free Baldin upright piano, you must move it. Recently used, has been replaced by a grand piano. It has sentimental value, so let me know something about how it will be used.

185d
Free:
CA-3602 Speaker Set w/Subwoofer (Bedford, MA - north of center)
Expired
Cyber Accountics 3602 Powered Speaker System w/control pod

185d
Free:
Fezibo electric standing desk (Bedford, MA - north of center)
Gifted 
291d
Free:
boxing gloves (Bedford, MA - north of center)
Gifted
Boxing gloves
1y
Free:
Barbell rack/large barbell weights (Bedford, MA - north of center)
Gifted
I inheritied the barbell rack when someone moved. I saw it set up. From my memory, when you set it up, it looks like the attached image which I got from Amazon. Three images below - the barbell rack as shown on Amazon, the weights, and part of the barbell rack.



1y