A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Cardboard egg cartoons, brown paper bags or old newspaper
working on cardboard/paper pulp project. if you have cardboard brown color cartoons for eggs from brown paper bags or old newspaper or shredded white paper without plastic. Or even saw dust from wood work I will take this sometime this week after work. Larger quantity will save me multiple trips and driving around to multiple place. Thank you in advance — doing this project first time so not sure how much materials I will need so I am going to get more then I think I will need to so I do not have to scramble over weekend find materials
1h
Request:
old laptop or laptop hard drive
Expired
Hi I am looking for old laptop or laptop hard drive 2.5 sata 500 gig or more - I will wipe it clean before use - I need to transfer my data from two other hard drive and I need a medium. Thx in advance for your help
219d
Request:
3 or 5 gallon bucket with lids kiddy litter buckets
Expired
Hello > > Looking for 3 or 5 gallon buckets to make mosquito trap. > Kiddy litter buckets, garden fertiliser buckets, large soap buckets from Costco? > Please let me know if you have any questions- I can pick up tomorrow or Wednesday > Soap or paint bucket will work - any chemical or food grade will work too. > > Thank you. > > > >
1y
Request:
3 or 5 gallon bucket with lids
Expired
Hello Looking for 3 or 5 gallon buckets to make mosquito trap. Please let me know if you have any questions- looking for at least 3-4. But if you have 1 or 2 I can still pick up Soap or paint bucket will work - any chemical or food grade will work too. Thank you.
1y
Request:
Kitchen Cabinet or Cabinet door 15 in wide
Expired
Hello I am trying to find a cabinet or cabinet door which is 15 inch wide in this model from late 1980. One of my cabinets door broken and I cannot find this at local store — Online custom door order are too expensive and even more expensive to ship just 1 door. I am hoping someone in these local group has a door or a cabinet laying around they are not using. If you have this in garage and don’t mind regular door, I can get you a same size regular door without the design (used currently painted white). I don’t want plane door in main kitchen thus I want this door to match with rest of my cabinet doors. thank you very much.

1y
Request:
shopping cart
Expired
Hello I am helping senior citizen who recently started living in a large apartment complex. Grocery Delivery and overall walking from parking to apartment is troublesome for her. Looking a small to medium wheel cart to carry groceries and other items. I can pick up this weekend Thx
1y