A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Mint plants (Gwespyr CH8)
Several mint plants. Pineapple, peppermint and Moroccan. I am willing to separate.



+2
+1




+4
+3
+2


+1




+6
+5
+4


+1


+1




+1




+2
+1



+2
+1

Free:
Glass Items (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
1 pint glass, 2 glass jars with lids and a glass teapot. The teapot was from M & S and has a removable strainer inside.


+1




+2
+1



+2
+1




+1





6h
Free:
Staple gun (Gwespyr CH8)
Staple gun, working.


2d
Free:
Tool Shelves (Gwespyr CH8)
Two tool shelves that attach to the wall/frame. The have two cut outs as they were attached to a shed frame.




3d
Free:
large garden pots (Gwespyr CH8)
Withdrawn
Three large garden (plastic) pots. I've included pictures of two with an average basketball inside for sizing. Cat not included 😁.



37d
Free:
Foldable chair. (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
The chair seat is quite comfy and is handy to have as a spare.


37d
Free:
Belfast Sink (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
This sink has been used as a strawberry bed. See pictures for condition and size.




41d
Free:
Golf Bag and Frame (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
I have had this golf bag a few years and it has been stored in the garage. The zips work, it just needs a good clean.



94d
Free:
16 Square Kelax Unit (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
The unit is no longer required, it is in good condition. It does have slight marks etc and a couple of missing caps for the screws.



117d
Free:
Books, various (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
Books and 1 file (Changing rooms). They have been stored in the garage and need a wipe.


147d
Free:
Bushwacker (spares or repair) (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
The bushwacker just stopped working. I'm offering just incase anyone can fix it or use for spares.


169d
Free:
Records (LP's and Singles) (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
Various LP's and Singles. From Elvis to Beethovan and 80's. They were kept in a filing cabinet in the garage.



176d
Free:
Gazebo Poles (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
4 with feet attached and 24 other poles. I don't know if it's complete, I've had them a while.

178d
Free:
Polystyrene balls (Filling) (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
Bin bag of polystyrene bean bag/teddy balls.


183d
Free:
Car Boot Items (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
Glasses, loom band set (boxed and bags), household items and records (LPs and singles). All to be taken together.




188d
Free:
HP Printer (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
Printer, scanner and copy. Works fine, I upgraded. Needs inks.




197d
Free:
Fruit basket (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired

231d
Free:
Ancient Egypt File/Information (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired


231d
Free:
Oral b charger (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
New.

231d



231d
Free:
Draining board rack (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
It is in good condition and I'm only giving it away as I got a new one to fit my draining board.

231d
Free:
Juices and Smoothies Book (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
I am trying to clear things I don't use as much as others.

231d
Free:
Wash Basket (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
I'm having a clearing.


231d
Free:
Minecraft Sword (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
This has been in battle quite a few times, we no longer have creepers and thought it might come in handy for someone else. It could do with a repaint.




231d
Free:
2 Welsh birthday cards (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
Never opened.

231d
Free:
Psychology and Counselling Books (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
1 Psychology (3rd edition) book. 1 Counselling book. Both to go together.

280d
Free:
Two Draw Filing Unit (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
The filing unit has been stored in the garage. It needs tlc and does not have a key.




299d
Free:
Golf trolley wheels (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
I'm clearing the garage and found these golf trolley wheels. Please see both pictures.


325d
Free:
New Home Sewing Machine (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
New Home sewing machine. The machine starts however it stops. The motor still works, but the needle doesn't move.


1y
Free:
Tub Chair (needs reupholstered) (Gwespyr CH8)
Expired
Tub chair, it needs reupholstering and a clean. It has been kept in the garage for a while. The lever to move up and down still works.



1y
Free:
Toyota Sewing Machine (Gwespyr CH8)
Gifted
I have had this sewing machine in storage and it doesn't work properly. It does turn on and moves a little, then stops until you move the wheel. It is for spares or repair.


1y