A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Kitchen units and worktop (Marlbrook B60)
Hi, I'm looking for a 1000mm double base kitchen cupboard with doors, shelving and bottom kick board, a 50cm wall cupboard with door and shelving and a piece of reasonable worktop to fit on the 1000mm base - need all fittings also in order to fit them. Prefer Oak or Yew if possible. Good condition preferred! Can collect quickly
2h
Request:
No 7 Iron Golf Club (Marlbrook B60)
Expired
Has anyone got a No 7 Iron golf club they don't need as I seem to have lost mine. Will collect quickly
93d
Request:
Men's Mountain Bike 26" (Marlbrook B60)
Expired
Is any kind person gifting a men's mountain bike or men's bike with 26" wheels please. Can do minor repair if required and can collect. Thank you!
104d
Free:
Endeavour - Series 1 Inc Pilot (Marlbrook B60)
Expired
I have Endeavour / Morse DVD Set Series 1 which includes the pilot episode. It is in English but has Dutch Subtitles - Any use to anyone? Final time for listing, if no one wants it then it goes to the tip. Collection Only
2y
Free:
40 Music Cassettes (Marlbrook B60)
Expired
I have 40 music cassettes if anyone want them - all good condition most pre recorded as per the pics Please state when you can collect in your reply please. Final time of listing - if no one wants them they have to go to the tip!
2y