A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: 90s-00s Hip-Hop/Rock Cassette Tapes (NYC) Looking for 90s or early 2000s hip-hop & rock cassette tapes. Thanks!
Request: "Another Girl on the IRT" on DVD (NYC) Hi All! I'm looking for the film "Another Girl on the IRT" on DVD & other Black films from the 1980s, 1990s & early 2000s on DVD. I'm looking for copies with no scratches or faint scratches in good condition. Thaaaaank you!
Request: CRT TV (Old Box TV/Tube TV) (NYC) Looking for a 36" (or larger) CRT TV aka a box TV/tube TV. If anyone has one that is fully functioning that would be really incredible! Thank you!
Request: Playstation, Super Nintendo, N64 (NYC) Looking to revisit gaming experiences from my childhood & want a Playstation, Super Nintendo & Nintendo 64 with games, controllers, & needed cords. Thanks!
Request: PS4 Games & Controllers (NYC) Looking for PS4 Games & Controllers in Good Condition with little to no scratches.
Request: Squatty Potty or Other Toilet Stool (NYC) Looking for a Squatty Potty or similiar kind of Toilet Stool. Perferly in Black, Navy Blue or Blue-Gray. Thank you!
Request: Vinyls (70s-2020s) (NYC) Hi! Looking for Soul, R&B, Funk, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Pop & music from around the world from the 1970s to 2020s. Thanks! Not looking for classical music or Jazz music pre-1960s.
Request: Retro Gaming Systems & Games (NYC) Seeking a SNES, Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis, along with games, controllers, and the necessary cords.
Request: Sensory Materials for Toddler (NYC) Withdrawn Hi! I'm looking for materials to do sensory activities for a toddler that would be safe for them & wouldn't be difficult to clean-up. Thanks!
Request: Arts & Crafts for Toddler (NYC) Withdrawn Hi! I'm looking for arts & crafts supplies that would be safe for a toddler & wouldn't be difficult to clean-up. Thanks!
Request: Retro Gaming Systems & Games (NYC) Expired Seeking a SNES and Sega Genesis, along with games, controllers, and the necessary cords.
Request: 90s-00s Hip-Hop/Rock Cassette Tapes (NYC) Expired Looking for 90s or early 2000s hip-hop & rock cassette tapes. Thanks!
Request: Super Nintendo or Nintendo 64 Games (NYC) Expired Hi! I'm desiring to relive certain comforts of childhood & wanted to find Super Nintendo or Nintendo video games. If you also have a Super Nintendo &/or Nintendo 64 gaming console/system as well that would be really awesome too!
Request: Old School Box TV (CRT TV) (NYC) Expired Looking for an old school box TV (CRT TV) in good working condition from Sony, RCA, Philips or JVC that has a screen that is over 25 in. I want to start collecting Super Nintendo video games & would love to also play it on an older TV.
Request: 90s-00s Hip-Hop/R&B Cassette Tapes (NYC) Expired Looking for 90s or early 2000s hip-hop or R&B cassette tapes (also open to 90s rock). Thanks!
Request: Nintendo Switch Games (NYC) Expired I've really wanted to get back into gaming & have a Nintendo Switch but don't really have many games & don't really have the budget to splurge on them. Does anyone have any Switch games in good condition that they don't want? I love action/adventure, RPG, strategy, sports & fighting games.
Request: Small Solid Wood Table or Bench (NYC) Expired Looking for small solid wood tables, benches or even live edge wood pieces to use for an altar. If you have anything that is solid wood (especially dark wood) that might be a good fit, please let me know. Thanks!
Request: Massage Table (NYC) Expired Looking for a Massage Table that is sturdy (needs to be able to hold someone 180-200 without falling over), in good condition (no tears in the material, stains, broken parts or loose screws), & that is light enough to transport by hand. THANK YOU!
Request: Men's Scrubs (Large Size) (NYC) Expired I'm looking for Men's Scrubs in Good Condition with a Solid Color in a Large Size (Medium could also potentially fit).
Request: Introduction to Genetic Analysis (NYC) Expired Looking for a copy of the book Introduction to Genetic Analysis, 11th edition, A.J.F. Griffiths et al. Published by Freeman. If you have the student companion text that would be amazing too!
Request: Non-Prescription Eye Glasses (NYC) Expired I'm looking for nonprescription eye glasses that are more masculine of center to use as a prop for an acting role as a professor.
Request: Real Rose Petals (NYC) Expired Hi All! I'm looking for a large quantity of real rose petals to decorate a space. I'd like them to be relatively fresh. Thanks!
Request: Clothes Drying Rack (NYC) Expired Looking for a very durable & strong Clothes Drying Rack that is in good condition & is able to be folded up.
Request: Kitchen Items (NYC) Expired Looking for a these Kitchen Items: Stainless Steel Pasta Fork/Server in Good Condition Tiered Spice Rack or Spice Rack Organizer Kitchen Utensil Drawer Organizer Wall Mount Dish Rack OR Large Sturdy Stainless Steel Dish Rack Small Step Ladder Kitchen Cabinet Organizers
Request: Laptop Riser (NYC) Expired Looking for Laptop Riser in Good Condition that works well.
Request: Portable DVD Player (NYC) Expired Hi! I'm looking for a Portable DVD Player in Good Condition.
Request: Gift Wrapping Materials (NYC) Expired Hi Everyone! I'm looking for gift wrapping materials. Here's what I need: Wrapping Paper (Not themed for a holiday or birthday) Gift Bags (Not themed for a holiday or birthday) Colored Tissue Paper Sheets Ribbon Scotch Tape
Request: These 3 Books (NYC) Expired Hi Everyone! I'm looking for copies of these books in Good or Like New Condition... Women Who Run With Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés Flash of the Spirit by Robert Farris Thompson A Touch of Innocence: Memoirs of Childhood by Katherine Dunham
Request: Amazon Fresh Delivery Bags (NYC) Expired In need of some Amazon Fresh Delivery Bags (the large green box shaped bags with handles) that are in good/excellent condition. I'm also open to receiving other large insulated bags.
Request: Amazon Fresh Delivery Bags (NYC) Expired In need of some Amazon Fresh Delivery Bags that are in good/excellent condition.