A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Astroturf (Lazonby CA10)
I’m looking for some small roll of astroturf a couple lf meters long would do. This is for my school! Thanks so much for your help.



Request:
Crockery (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
We have introduced real crockery at school but would benefit from a couple more pieces. If you have any sets with: plates, cups and saucers, bowls it would be great appreciated!




+1

4h
Request:
Tombola drum (Lazonby CA10)
I’m looking for a tombola drum!

4d
Request:
Plastic Crates For Bottles (Lazonby CA10)
I’m looking for any spare or surplus plastic bottle crates to use in our EYFS outdoor area.


29d
Request:
CD Player (Lazonby CA10)
Received
I’m searching for a working CD player

58d
Request:
Stools (Lazonby CA10)
Withdrawn
I’m looking for a collection of 6 stools that are similar.

62d
Request:
Plastic angled sweet jars (Lazonby CA10)
Withdrawn
I’m looking for around 6-8 angled plastic sweet jars to go into our art area at school.

64d
Request:
Mobilo (Lazonby CA10)
Withdrawn
We only have a very small set of mobilo and I would love to be able to expand what we have!

64d
Request:
Plastic Wine Bottle Crates (Lazonby CA10)
Withdrawn
I need to collect a large number of plastic crates for our EYFS outdoor area. Please help if you can or alternatively if you know where I could ask locally for these I'd love to know!

86d
Request:
Large Flat / Stackable Plastic Crates (Lazonby CA10)
Received
I am looking for heavy duty crates for our EYFS outdoor area. Please do let me know where I can get some if you already know!

87d
Request:
Low table / coffee table (Lazonby CA10)
Received
I’m looking for something of a similar shape or square.

90d
Request:
Ikea trestles (Lazonby CA10)
Received
Ideally I’d need three but two would also be great!

90d
Request:
Over Head Projector (Lazonby CA10)
Received
I’m looking for an old fashioned overhead projector for my classroom. It’s fantastic for loads of different learning opportunities. Unfortunately our school doesn’t have one anymore!

113d
Request:
Garden arch (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Please can you support our school gardening club? If you have any garden arches (metal or wood) which you are not using we would love to use them at school!


122d
Request:
Under the sea topic for school (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Please can you help us? We are in desperate need of any of the following for receptions next topic after half term: -toy boats -pirate ships -pirates -mermaids -sand toys -large scallop shells -wooden lighthouse ornaments -toy boats for the bath -aquatic animal toys (fish, whales, sharks etc) -toy scuba divers -any books that would link to the topic (fiction or none fiction) If you have anything that you think could be of use please do get in touch :) Thanks so much for your help!


127d
Request:
Storage Baskets (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
I’m looking for some storage baskets (wicker, sea grass etc) to store things in in our reception classroom. I hope you can help :)

149d
Request:
Full length mirror (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
I’m looking for a full length free standing mirror for our home corner at school :)

163d
Request:
Lamps / floor lamps (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
I’m looking for a range or lamps, floor lamps or even large lamp shades for our early years classroom.

185d
Request:
Dressing table with mirror and seat (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
This is a long shot but I’m looking for a compact dressing table with a mirror and stool. This is for our reception classes home corner an would make a fantastic addition!

185d

191d
Request:
Small fish tank (Lazonby CA10)
Received
This is for our reception class. We have some frogspawn which the children would like to be able to look at together. It doesn’t need any filter/light or pump.

219d
Request:
Grow lights and heat mats (Lazonby CA10)
Received
I’d like to get my seedlings started but realised I was a bit ambitious with needing more heat and light. If you can help out it would be much appreciated!

232d
Request:
Ribbons and shoe laces (Lazonby CA10)
Received
We are creating a fine motor development area at Beaconside School and need things for threading. If you have any old ribbons or assorted widths, shoe laces or strings it would be much appreciated!


232d
Request:
Farming toys (tractors / trailers, animals, barn) (Lazonby CA10)
Received
Our topic next half term at Beaconside is farming but we only have very few toys! Please, please help if you can!

233d
Request:
Astroturf (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Any astroturf that I could use in my classroom.

248d
Request:
Cable reels (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Any size of cable reels- this is for a classroom.
280d
Request:
(Lots of items) Pasta machine, silicone cupcake moulds (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Developing our playdough area - if you have any of the following to help: Pasta machine Weighing scale Silicone cupcake cases Cupcake baking trays Cookie cutters Candles Cake boards Rolling pins


282d
Request:
Wooden crates (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Any wooden crates of any size for storage in a local primary school classroom.

282d
Request:
Any metal or brass receptacles (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
Any size as I will need varying sizes - Anything such as metal- tea pots, jugs, bowls, sieves, colanders, jelly moulds / shapes moulds, measuring cups, measuring spoons! - anything like this :) This is for a local school in the early years department.



282d
Request:
Dehumidifier (Lazonby CA10)
Expired
If anyone has a working dehumidifier I can have that would be amazing!

284d
Request:
Egg trays (Lazonby CA10)
Received
I’m looking for a load of egg trays for crafting please :)

322d