Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Iris rhizomes (North Cheektowaga) I'm dividing my irises and will have a lot of extra pieces. These are pink upper and pink purple lower petals. Preference given to the person(s) that can pick up later today when I'm done, and who will respond to texting. Thanks and please respond with phone number
3h
Request: Iron on denim repair (North Cheektowaga) Expired I'm looking for an iron on denim repair patch. Color doesn't matter. I really only need one and didn't want to buy a whole package. I'm willing to travel to Buffalo and suburbs. Thank you!
1y
Free: Women's Black ankle socks (North Cheektowaga) Gifted For size 10+ feet, 9.5 pairs (you never know you might need the spare!). Used but still really good condition, they're just too snug on my chubby ankles! Please message with a phone number you will answer or I can text. I don't hear back from you I will go to the next person.
Photo of free Women's Black ankle socks (North Cheektowaga) #1
1y
Request: Metal Tomato cage (North Cheektowaga) Received Hi all, I need one tomato cage. We always buy a tomato plant and this year it was but one get one free, so I do need another cage. Willing to travel within Erie county and the very south of Niagara county. Thank you in advance if you can help out!
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits