A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Hair and Beard Trimmer (Swords)
First come, first served. Giving it away. Used occasionally, but I got a Philips. Charges via Type-C cable. Same type of charger as a mobile phone. Portable and very useful to bring it on a trip.



+1



+1




+2
+1

2h
Free:
French coffee maker (Swords)
I'm giving away this French coffee maker. It's too big for two people. Good for someone with a larger family. It's been used a few times.

4d
Free:
Yoga mattress (Swords)
I'm donating these 2 yoga mats. Dog not included. She also does yoga.

4d
Free:
BabyLiss for Men (Swords)
Gifted
A device for trimming beards or hair. Used once and stored in the attic. I only found it now after moving house and I don't need it anymore as I have others. Collection on Tuesdays and Fridays at any time.

5d
Free:
Training pads (Swords)
If you are a new puppy owner, you will need that. There are more than 20 pads left. Collection any Tuesdays or Fridays.

5d
Free:
Bosch Tassimo (Swords)
Gifted
Nice coffee machine. Works perfectly but I don't need it as I have a new one.

12d
Free:
Shoes rack (Swords)
Gifted
9 shoes hacks. It can be used to stack 18 pairs of shoes.


18d
Free:
Portable Clothes Dryer (Swords)
Gifted
I’m giving away this brand-new portable clothes dryer, still in its original box. It is compact, easy to use, and suitable for drying everyday clothes such as shirts, trousers, and other garments. It can accommodate approximately five shirts or pairs of trousers and uses low energy, making it economical to run. Ideal for apartments, small homes, student accommodation, or anyone without access to a tumble dryer. Collection only. Please message me if you’re interested.



24d
Free:
Portable Air Cooler / Heater (Swords)
Gifted
I’m giving away this De Vielle portable air cooler and heater because I’m moving to a house with a heat-pump system, so I no longer need it. There is a remote control. It can be used to: Heat the room during winter. Circulate and cool the air during warmer weather. Provide ventilation throughout the year. It is in good working condition and would be ideal for a bedroom, home office, or living room. Collection only. Please message me if you’re interested.


24d
Free:
2-Seater Black Leather Sofa (Swords)
Expired
Stylish black leather 2-seater sofa in great overall condition, perfect for cozy living rooms or charity spaces. Minor paint marks on the back easily cleanable with leather care products for a like-new finish. Comfortable and durable, seats two comfortably with modern design. Ready to give a new home – supports your favorite cause! Pick up in Swords. Quick response for arrangements.



182d
Free:
Purple Roses Framed Art (Swords)
Gifted
Beautiful framed print featuring vibrant purple roses against a dark background. Measures 29x18 cm, perfect for adding elegance to any home, office, or charity space. In excellent condition, ready to brighten someone's day. Ideal for raffles, auctions, or direct gifts to support good causes. Collection in Swords Contact me to arrange – first come, first served!

182d
Free:
Salt lamp (Swords)
Expired
Giving a small salt lamp. It still works but it needs an adapter cause the plug is not Irish standard. Collection: Any day after 18PM or Fridays all day. First comes, first served basis. Confirm collection time if interested.

307d
Free:
Car seat back cushion (Swords)
Gifted
Brand new. I didn't adapt to that.

320d
Free:
Daewood Microwave (Swords)
Gifted
White microwave. Small but working perfectly.


320d
Free:
Morphy Richards Hoover (Swords)
Gifted
Compact Morphy Richards Hoover red. The bag is very small. I took the pics without the hose. Working perfectly!




320d