A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
4 oak dining chairs (Oakdene, Chobham GU24)
Hi everyone, I’m looking for 4 oak dining chairs similar to the attached photo. I’m moving and currently on a very tight budget, so I’d be incredibly grateful if anyone has some they’re looking to give away. I can collect locally. Thank you so much🙏




+1



2h
Free:
ac electric air pump (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
New, hasn't been used.


1y
Free:
Foldable bike (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
Hasn't been used in a while...works well.

1y
Free:
Exercise bike (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
Works well. Has to be gone asap.



1y
Free:
Bike carrier rack for Hatchback (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
Sorry to let go, but vehicle change forces me to give this away.

1y
Free:
Mini Barrister Machine (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
Coffee machine Works well but milk frother is temperamental.

1y
Free:
Russell Hobbs kettle (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
Works well, just needs a clean

1y
Free:
King size bed, headboard and base (Surbiton KT6)
Gifted
Silent night memory foam mattress in very good condition. No marks or stains. Comes with oak headboard. Base has 2 drawers for extra storage. Pickup asap please.


1y